Drill2x *final*

Yod4z

beersleep have done a new version of this realy good game.

What's new:
-Volume control using Vol+/-
-New better GFX.

Dirll2x is a port of the gpl game Miss Driller but with large improvements in gfx and fun!

Drill2x.png
Drill2x-2.png
Dril2x-3.png

You can download it here
Can someone upload it to the archive?

Thank you for the news, but as I have no clue what 'drill2X' is could you at least copy/paste the general description, MAYBE even a screenshot?

I notice that on a lot of newsposts I just have no clue what program or game they are talking about, so usually I just skip it.

i believe Drill2x is an open source clone of Mr.Driller, its fun, give it a whirl

Allright this is what I mean:

"Drill2x is an open source clone of Mr.Driller.
Mr. Driller puts the player in the role of a driller moving down through screens of blocks, having to keep his air supply from running out while avoiding being squashed by falling blocks.

Screenshot:

Mrdrillr.png

P.S. This is not a screenshot from the GP2X (might as well look exactly the same, I dunno) but it gives a good idea on what kind of game it is :)
"

If I would have seen this in the first posts, I would have downloaded it right away :)

So please include in-game screenshot and small description of gameplay, that would really help this great site get better!

why not just try it yourself? im not saying a screenshot wuoldnt be nice, but id just test it out anyways (cause a screenshot cant display gameplay, or how it actually looks/plays)

ditto, but if your curious, it never hurts to try, either way, great game, ty

Wow, top quality. It needs music support but the graphics and gameplay are lovely.

Nice Game. :) Simple but funny. And there is a little bit of Tetris inside I think :lol:
Maybe the Game could look even better when the dark background would scroll slower than the playfield - a little Parallax-Scrolling- effect. (Why? Well ,I just love Parallax-Scrolling! :p )

Back