Driftmoon Demo ist draußen

Klumpen

Run away! Run away!
Seit der Alpha vor einigen Jahren warte ich auf die Vollendung dieses schönen Independenttitels,
jetzt gibt es die Demo:
http://www.instantkingdom.com/

-- Di Feb 12, 2013 22:28 --

Driftmoon newsletter: Adventure RPG Driftmoon to be released on February 26th 2013!
Hello from the adventure RPG Driftmoon team!

Happy days and jubilation! We've finally set a firm release date for Driftmoon, the 26th of this month!

This also means, that just in case you haven't yet picked up our never-expiring 20% discount code, it is still available until the end of February. You can use it at any time in the future, if you end up buying Driftmoon through our site. (To find the code, simply fire up the Driftmoon demo, and keep your eyes open in the menu screen.)

In case you haven't had a look at Driftmoon lately, you may be in for a surprise! We've just released a brand new visual upgrade, which enables our players to play Driftmoon with a tilted viewing angle. The angle is easily adjustable in-game with Page Up and Page Down. We've been surprised by how well the new look has been received. And it's put a big smile on our face to hear our players have really enjoyed the game.

Have fun playing!

Anne and Ville
The Driftmoon Team
http://www.instantkingdom.com
[youtube]H_BPnS2_Dbg[/youtube]

-- Di Feb 26, 2013 17:45 --

Released!
Driftmoon, our "charmingly quirky", and "absolutely brilliant" adventure role-playing game (as some have called it), is now officially released after only seven years of development time. Seriously, I'm not kidding you, it's complete now!

Such a grand occasion calls for some celebration, so ta-daa: Up until the 5th of March, Driftmoon goes for just 11.99€!

Come, and have a look!
http://www.instantkingdom.com/

What the critics are saying about Driftmoon:

"...it's been a long time since I enjoyed a game as much as this one. Think Quest for Glory and Frayed Knights mixed and blended together and you'll have some idea of what to expect." 4/5 (rpgwatch.com)

"Driftmoon reminds of so much of what I loved about games when I was younger. The adventure, the story, the fun. It’s pure entertainment and a joy to play through." 9/10 (i-luv-games.com)

"...a delightful touch of whimsey and there's plenty of humour to be found here. How many other games would have the deadly Hoe of Doom as an early weapon? Or such wonderfully ordinary conversations with undead skeletons?" 96% (bytten.com)

"And it sucked me in – the sometimes hokey dialog, the whimsical characters, the skeletons who complain about rats nibbling on their bones- and it all made me care enough about it that I spent the time reading every dialog option, talk to as many characters as I could, and seek out every available side quest, lest I miss something interesting." (indiegamereviewer.com)

"Driftmoon works so well because all the elements blend together like a good stew where each ingredient is cooked perfectly and there's more depth to be found as you reach the bottom of the bowl." 95% (fanboydestroy.com)

Ville and Anne Mönkkönen
Instant Kingdom

Back