Dr Pepper Anyone?

Don't really like Guns 'n' Roses, but that free can thing sounds like a nice touch :D

They were giving away mini-cans of the stuff at my local cinema

shame it's U.S.A. only, I like Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper is one of the nastiest soft drinks I ever tasted, second only to root beer.
icon8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, I'll agree with you on root beer though

Oh, and since we are on the subject Iron bru is the most disgusting drink I think I've had. All it seems to be is sugar, water, and some dodgey couloring. (don't know if you can get it outside of the uk).

^ you can buy it on the continent that's for sure. My bro was able to get it in Portugal. You can't get it in the US though because Barr use a secret ingredient which they can say and therefore violates regulations in the US. And it's not bad. Cream soda is pretty god damn awful.

lol @ soda preferences. I don't care much for Dr Pepper, but I love root beer and cream soda :p

Best cream soda is Jone's, though.

LMAO I looked up buckethead cos I've never heard of him before...

"I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me but only if he got rid of the fucking bucket. So I came back a bit later and he's wearing this green fucking Martian's-hat thing! I said, 'Look, just be yourself'. He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, 'No one calls me Brian except my mother'. So I said, 'Pretend I'm your mum then!'. I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing fucking mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, 'I've been beamed up'? Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a motherfucker."

When I read that second sentence, I actually started to cry from laughing so hard. <3 ozzy

Alex. said:
Dr. Pepper is one of the nastiest soft drinks I ever tasted, second only to root beer.
icon8.gif

The Most Disgusting Soda title goes, without question, to Moxie. I've tasted the stuff, and it is truly horrible. Sort of like carbonated chew-spit. The fact that Moxie still sells well in Maine and New Hampshire just goes to show that 1. New Englanders are crazy and 2. you can learn to enjoy the taste of anything if you grow up on it (see also Natto, salt licorice, and Durian). Dr. Pepper is sweet and delicious by comparison :D

Chip said:
Alex. said:
icon8.gif

The Most Disgusting Soda title goes, without question, to Moxie. I've tasted the stuff, and it is truly horrible. Sort of like carbonated chew-spit. The fact that Moxie still sells well in Maine and New Hampshire just goes to show that 1. New Englanders are crazy and 2. you can learn to enjoy the taste of anything if you grow up on it (see also Natto, salt licorice, and Durian). Dr. Pepper is sweet and delicious by comparison :D

Don't forget Cuitlacoche. Natto reminded me of this. Ever see the article where the guy eats all this shit, then reviews it? It's hilarious (and nasty).

edit: http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000344.php. Some great pictures in there!

Chip said:
Alex. said:
icon8.gif

Hahaha someone else has tried Moxie! When we finally made it to Massachusetts on our hike last year, Joan and I finally found it for sale. Never seen the stuff before, made with gentian root apparently. Anyways, yep, it's pretty foul. There's even a Moxie energy drink now.

Sphinxter said:
Really looking forward to it. Stuff is made from prunes you know.
That's an urban myth, there are no prunes.

I love Dr Pepper though.

Well, you'd need a can of poison to distract you from the fact that it's not even Guns n' Roses any more.

They really should change their name to "Hired Guns, and Rose".

Gruso said:
Well, you'd need a can of poison to distract you from the fact that it's not even Guns n' Roses any more.

Very true. Practically the whole album (well, an album's worth of songs anyway) has already been leaked numerous times. Most of the songs aren't that great either... I'll buy it anyway, I've been waiting for it for long enough.

Watch the album bomb and then wait for a reunion tour when they've all run out of money ;)

Gruso said:

exactly.

Back