Download Mame Gp32 1.8 !

Franxis

MAME 4 ALL
Website
franxis.zxq.net
http://www.talfi.net/gp32_franxis/

12-09-2005:

New MAME GP32 1.8:

Release dedicated to TheGrimReaper. Mark and Maria, i wish you the best with your journey around the world!.
- TheGrimReaper: Frontend improvements. Access to new options screen pressing START+SELECT simultaneously: Delete ROMs, reset configuration and high scores files, re-assign controls, adjust analog controls sensitivity, update available game list, etc.
- TheGrimReaper: Improvements in the game options screen. All options are changed with the joypad.
- TheGrimReaper: New options are available to change underclock/overclocking for emulated processors and audio CPUs. Depending on the game, decreasing more CPU clocks gives a nice speed improvement. Play with these options :).
- TheGrimReaper: Control improvements in Battle Zone.
- TheGrimReaper: Sprites corrected in Nibbler and Fantasy.
- Franxis: Accurate sound option added. Sound is better but emulation is slowed. It disables some speed hacks in the sound library.
- Franxis: Minor optimizations and source code cleaned up.

Download MAME GP32 1.8 (5.4 Mb)
Download MAME GP32 1.8 (source code) (1.9 Mb)

IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Please delete old configuration files, because the format has changed again!. I won't touch it again, sorry ;-). Emulator won't work ok if it is not done!.
- Joystick configuration settings are saved in GPMM\MAMEGP32\KEY (new directory).

Awesome Franxis and GrimReaper. Seriously, you update MAME more than other people update their programs- and I applaud you for that

reaper79 posted on Sep 13 2005 at 02:47 AM said:
It's simply amazing how much you both work on this emulator, hats off to both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio posted on Sep 13 2005 at 03:37 PM said:
Thanks to both TheGrimReaper and Franxis for another great update. :) I'm downloading it now.

Yes, thanks to you both. The UI's nice now, and Silkworm plays at a reasonable pace when the gp32's clocked to 166, so what more could one ask for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back