Dosbox 0.72-3

Pickle said:
I cant get the stupid quotes to work, if someone sees the mistake let me know
I have gone through the best i can, I might have to go through to fix any editing mistakes. So recheck the actual thread for the current contents. If you still have q's fire away and ill try to answer the best I can.
Sorry Pickle, There is nothing that can be done regarding the broken quote problem, It`s down to hando to sort it out.

Basically there is a limit to how many quote`s that can be embedded into a single post, And you seemed to have reached that limit.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
pickle thanks so much! I guess a big source of confusion was the default-mapper.txt, since it doesn't apply to GP2X

I understand it now (I think)

bear in mind I have not yet received my f-200, i expect it here by this weekend, i kinda just really wanted to be able to insert my card into the f-200 and start playing right off the bat..so far I am confident everything will work fine. THanks again so much for your time in answering my questions!

Thank_You_290dpi.jpg

trooper said:
Pickle said:
I cant get the stupid quotes to work, if someone sees the mistake let me know
I have gone through the best i can, I might have to go through to fix any editing mistakes. So recheck the actual thread for the current contents. If you still have q's fire away and ill try to answer the best I can.
Sorry Pickle, There is nothing that can be done regarding the broken quote problem, It`s down to hando to sort it out.

Basically there is a limit to how many quote`s that can be embedded into a single post, And you seemed to have reached that limit.

Trooper

Thanks for the info, well at least its not me, I went through that list a couple of times. Maybe I will try and remove some of the unimportant ones.

bboyneko said:
pickle thanks so much! I guess a big source of confusion was the default-mapper.txt, since it doesn't apply to GP2X

I understand it now (I think)

bear in mind I have not yet received my f-200, i expect it here by this weekend, i kinda just really wanted to be able to insert my card into the f-200 and start playing right off the bat..so far I am confident everything will work fine. THanks again so much for your time in answering my questions!

Thanks, once you try it you probally get the hang of it. If not just post the q's here.

i sometimes feel I am the only one who loves sierra adventure games :( I did a google search it's barely ever mentioned for GP2x, it seems lucasarts/scummvm games are what everyone loves.

Thats the only reason I need/want dosbox, for all my sierra games!

space_quest_ii.jpg

bboyneko said:
i sometimes feel I am the only one who loves sierra adventure games :( I did a google search it's barely ever mentioned for GP2x, it seems lucasarts/scummvm games are what everyone loves.

Thats the only reason I need/want dosbox, for all my sierra games!
Well, A lot of Sierra`s games were available on the Amiga, So if we get a decent Amiga emulator (i`m pretty sure we will), You should be pretty much set.

Trooper

The only reason I don't play the Sierra games is because I have this assumption that the ones I would actually like to play on the 2x (basically, all the ones after they scrapped the text parser) would only run very slowly. If I'm wrong, it'd be nice to know.

Being able to play QFG2 is not the only reason, but it's certainly one of my reasons for wanting Pandora. Roll on the keyboard!

FYI to everyone I will be doing another release shortly. It will have M_HT dynarec backend and it will also have senor quack's SDL lib touchscreen changes. And some bug fixes of my own.

bboyneko said:
Pickle said:
FYI to everyone I will be doing another release shortly. It will have M_HT dynarec backend and it will also have senor quack's SDL lib touchscreen changes. And some bug fixes of my own.
woohoo! B)

Dont get too excited, the dynarec does help but its a small improvement in speed. It makes things that run ok now feel a little better in speed.
The touchscreen changes though might be worth get excited about, since it possibly fixes the too much cpu load problem. But I dont have a F200 to test it on.

Back