Don't ya just hate it...

When in the cocaine manufacturing business, you work naked. An insurance you are not stashing the product.... so it could be worse.
If it's anything like in american gangster with all the hot ladies involved in packaging the product, count me in... though I believe that was heroin. Anyway, yeah there are worse jobs.

Sometimes you need a bit of extra time. For me bathroom breaks may be the only break I get in the day at work. May as well read or something.
Slacking off in the toilet, for real?
That explains why so much effort seems to be spent to keep the toilet at my workplace in such a terrible state, that I try to avoid it at all costs.

On a serious note: In Germany there are laws for breaks to which an employee doesn't only have the right but actually the obligation to take them in order to appease the health care.
As far as I remember: If you're working 6-9h per day, you have to take a 30min break at some point, if you work more than 9h, you have to take a 60min break at some point.
Of course many people don't know about this and employers don't want everybody to know about this anyway. ;)

Last edited:
As far as I remember: If you're working 6-9h per day, you have to take a 30min break at some point, if you work more than 9h, you have to take a 60min break at some point.
I used to work 12 hour night shifts, Some nights I may have 10 minutes to eat something and the occasional bathroom break. Legally sure I'm supposed to take more time, however If I wanted to get everything done I was expected to get done I needed to skip breaks.

I used to work 12 hour night shifts, Some nights I may have 10 minutes to eat something and the occasional bathroom break. Legally sure I'm supposed to take more time, however If I wanted to get everything done I was expected to get done I needed to skip breaks.
Depends if you're in a union or not (and how effective it is if you are in one).

Every time I hear about gaming gadgets, books and magazines on the toilet, I wonder whether so many people can actually have congestion. oO
It would explain why many people look so constipated all the time.

Seriously: What's the point when you're only in there for a minute at maximum?

Lol, silly. I'm not in there for defecation. It's a retro-gaming break with PAY!

Back