Dental Damn!

Winterkid

Website
Visit site
As a couple of people may have read in another topic which shall remain nameless, about 3 months ago, give or take 2 weeks, I went into the hospital to get all my top teeth taken out including the top two wisdom teeth. This was both painful, difficult and due to agoraphobia, VERY frightening.

Ok, so I got through that, and everything is healed and I've still been eating softer foods

About a month ago, I got a mold made of the upper part of my mouth, by having this clay-like putty crap stuffed into my mouth. The same day, they took a mold of the lower half of my mouth using the same crap, and both molds made me want to gag profusely.

Ok, so I got over that, and still I can't eat any hard or crunchy food. So what.

So, a week after the molds, they needed to get DETAILED impressions of the lower teeth in my mouth in wax. They inserted about 4 different wax forms into my mouth and had me bite down hard, so they had a way to make the damn bite fit better. I felt like a CD-player with a 2 year old ejecting and loading the cd-tray over and over.

Yeah, I got through that, and went to go get myself a coffee and felt better. I was still eating soft food from that point.

About 6 days ago, I go into the dentist's AGAIN and try out my new teeth with a WAX version of my new teeth to see how I look with them. The thing is STILL too damn big so I keep gagging on them, so at the time, my eyes were red and I was choking to death practically, but they looked nice. Told him to cut more off the thing for the final version, he says "SURE".

Friday (Day before yesterday) was the big day, I got my upper denture and I'm ready to wear them, I'm enthused with a passion and I stroll to the dentist's with a big closed mouth grin on my damn face. I get into the chair, and he presents my new teeth. The amount he "cut off" must have been about 1 micron because lo and behold I started gagging again. They tell me I have to "perservere" and I'll "get used to it" and just do my best to keep them in, no matter what for a while each day. Being one to follow the doc's advice, I agree even though everytime I put the damn things in, I start gagging and choking like it's liver and onions (cause I hate them, not allergic or anything) So, I go in yesterday morning (Saturday) and tell him he's got to cut more of the plate so the thing doesn't go too far back along the top of my mouth and keep gagging me, and what happened didn't really shock me, but irritated me. He told me to "keep trying" and "do my best" and "stick with it" until Tuesday, and if it's not better by that point, THEN he'll trim more off.

So, I've got my new teeth, they look beautiful, they are very good quality apparently, BUT I'm STILL EATING SOFT DAMN FOOD!

The Moral of the Story: Take wonderful damn care of your teeth, especially if you're a gagger, cause if you don't, you are in for pure HELL!

PAIN in the ASS and a PAIN in the MOUTH!

Steve

Well, I'm one of the few percent who got the rather unfortunate side-effect of my medication for agoraphobia where the calcium isn't absorbed as well, so essentially my teeth rotted from both the inside and the outside. My dental care was sorely lacking, but until the age of 28, I only had a couple bad spots. So with the exception of like 5 or 6 teeth on the top, the rest were a complete write off.

The dentist wanted to try to save the few upper teeth I had left, but I knew the decay would continue even if I spent 3 hours total brushing a week and a half hour flossing to go with. The denture solution at the time seemed the ideal alternative. Since I have all the bottom teeth still, the decay factor is low. I've also stopped drinking all dark colas, which helped greatly.

I posted this to release a bit of steam at my frustrations. I've spent my life making bad decisions, and I guess I made another, and I gotta do my best to live with it.

"That's what being a man is. Making a choice and seeing it through." That's what my father would say.
He also has false teeth.

Winterkid posted on Jul 16 2006 at 09:32 AM said:
"That's what being a man is. Making a choice and seeing it through." That's what my father would say.
He also has false teeth.
:lol: :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. You say you had lacking dental care? Did you like, never brush?

Last edited by a moderator:
my teeth hate me too :/, my dentist said it's because when they were developing I was sick or something and they got fucked up, wicked fun, probably going to have to get multiple teeth removed with even taking good care of them :/

painful story there
feel sorry for you
i will now keep better care of my teeth :D

ya but if youre banging a chick and you wanna eat her twat out, it's just a little strange to stop, grab a thin sheet of latex, and stretch it out over her pussy. Then proceed to eat.

If I were the girl I'd tell you to fuck off and stab your head ;)

I posted this topic pretty much to let off a little steam, and perhaps to inform people of the potentiality of the bullshit and suffering they could avoid by taking good care of their teeth.

Just LOVE where the topic has gone, don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of that kinda activitiy myself, and I knew, beforehand that dental dams also doubled for that, if not, plastic wrap will also work for oral sex.

However I think it's gone askew here. Thank you for all the pats on the back and the sympathy and such, but I'll be alright soon.

iignotus posted on Jul 17 2006 at 08:52 AM said:
Wrapping a peice of plastic around your genitals is the stupidest thing I've ever.... oh wait nvm.
condoms are latex or sheep skin :p

Could you imagine putting saran wrap around your penis? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back