Does Anyone Got Gp Fight Here?

Tidus

Hello :)

I've read some reviews about GP Fight & each time it success to get a great mark... but before buying it I wanted to know if someone here got that game & listen his impressions about it :)

in fact I would love that somebody release a review of that game on that board :)

thanks alot :)

I think it's fun, however, it's really hard (unfairly sometimes) and takes a hefty chunk of SMC space (the JoyGP version, at least). Up to you.

I own the game. It looks nice and sweet but is a real beast. It's unfair, point. My first impression was "Hey what a nice game" but after 30 minutes I was so frustrated, I didn't managed to get past level 2. I wouldn't recommend it.

Thank you all for your advices & answers :)

finaly I haven't buy it (through entware) & I'm now more looking at Mill, but I'm doubting about my Korean - I **suppose** my knowledges are too limited in it :lol:

btw I love games like River City Ransom (I play nes version atm) & I remember, correct me if I'm wrong, that it got some other games which feature these heros ? can somebody help me to find back their names (it got a soccer game ... or something like that :unsure: )

I have GPFight (or at least used to) and I used to play it quite a lot.

Its quite good for a good pick up and play.

I though it was quite hard at first though, but it got easy after a while.

declaration posted on Aug 14 2004 at 08:24 PM said:
I have GPFight (or at least used to) and I used to play it quite a lot.

Its quite good for a good pick up and play.

I though it was quite hard at first though, but it got easy after a while.
thanks for your opinion :)

lol so I come back on the begining point, does it worth to buy on Entware?? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact I would have to say I was dissapointed with it at first, but when I got used to it, I kind of liked it.

Its not exactly expensive so I'd say it was worth it.......

(dont blame me if you dont like it tho ;) )

declaration posted on Aug 14 2004 at 08:38 PM said:
In fact I would have to say I was dissapointed with it at first, but when I got used to it, I kind of liked it.

Its not exactly expensive so I'd say it was worth it.......

(dont blame me if you dont like it tho ;) )
Yeah you're right it's quite cheap, so I'll surely give it a chance ;)

thanks for your opinion :)

and don't worry I will never blame you even if I hate it lol it's not my way of thinking ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back