Do you smoke? <Revisited>

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

Pickled organic dark chocolate?
You forgot fair trade . We HAVE to take care of small farming villages .

This thread is depressing ... So many good developers going to die of lung cancer :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cigarettes? Cigars? Absolutely not. I do my smoking in liquid form.

Mmmmmmmm

0007105300001500x500.jpg

:)

And, like anything else in life, smoking is good for you in moderation.

So being murdered by a anti gun rights activist who is ironically wielding a colt 1911 is good for you as long it's in moderation ?

I used to smoke a lot of pot in highschool and early 20's but getting married and having 4 kids makes a guy grow up. Though if someone I know has some good stuff and offers me some, I've been known to partake from time to time.

As for cigarettes, I never understood why anyone would want to waste their time and money smoking something that doesn't get you high. That being said, I enjoy a swisher sweet once in a while, usually only after I've been drinking. However, I'm always very conscious to not do it very often (like twice a year), I had 2 uncles die from lung cancer. Both were heavy smokers.

Lol, is that real?
Yep. There's tons of brands of Liquid Smoke, and different flavours (hickory, mesquite, etc). A splash on meat that you are cooking indoors gives it a smoky smell and flavour.

(They actually make it by burning the specific wood (hickory, etc) and passing the smoke through water. Colgin add vinegar and molasses as well, other brands would vary)

Great for burgers.

And, like anything else in life, smoking is good for you in moderation.
I'm sure there's people who have died from lead, mercury and asbestos poisoning who would like to have a word with you about the inaccuracy of your statement. Although being dead does make that a bit difficult for them.

It also turns out that crashing your car is good for your health, as long as you don't do it more than once every 18 months.

I smoked some cigarettes at about 16 but always alone, never many and was never addicted in any way,

stopped for about 1,5years and got me a pipe when i was 18.

Since then i smoked a lot of different pipe tobacco but on an extremely irregular basis, sometimes every two days,

sometimes every week, sometimes 5 month not at all, etc...

I am working with an extreme amount of dust by now, my lungs are a bit sensitive sometimes and i have reduced it so much,

that i cannot even remember the date of the last time.

Pipe tobacco has a good aroma and is not inhaled and i never understood, why people inhale cigarettes and say,

that they smoke for the taste. You do not taste anything with your lungs.

I exchanged my old mouth piece for one of a reading pipe, because i actually like to read a book in the park while smoking a pipe.

In addition to that i got myself one of those fancy lounge pipes, which can be smoked by three persons together (not Shisha), but it is not really used.

Dscf0372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So being murdered by a anti gun rights activist who is ironically wielding a colt 1911 is good for you as long it's in moderation ?
I take it that's a joke. Or an attempt at a joke, because if that's your reasoned response to my deliberately provocative statement 'smoking is good for you in moderation' then I hope for all our sakes you never breed.

2bit. How apt.

Good day to you.

I never joke . I also understood your purposely provocative statement . When someone trolls I respond seriously . When someone is serious I troll . That's how I roll .

My vices of consumption : dark chocolate ( organic fair trade prefered ) and pickled vegetables . And their pickling juices . Usually not all at once .
Pickles and chocolate ... you might be pregnant? :D

My vices of consumption : dark chocolate ( organic fair trade prefered ) and pickled vegetables . And their pickling juices . Usually not all at once .
Pickles and chocolate ... you might be pregnant? :D
Nope . I'm male . I just like sour food . As for the chocolate something about that bitterness is just ... Awesome .

Back