Do You Intend To Re-order?

do you intend to re-order?

• yes, i have re-ordered or will do shortly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, im out for good.

• no, but i'll probably order from the second batch instead.

• Total voters

There ought to be a 'truly undecided' option. Or a 'depends on wife' option for me. ;)

Today, I think yes. :) By the time the sites up and ready, who knows with what's happening job wise.

Approx 1 in 6 says no to first batch. If that were reflective its about 600-650 of the 3800. That's higher than I had thought... :(

I considered that money as being already spent so when my refund came through I reordered straight away.

That and I really want one - I was stupid and upgraded the firmware in my iPod Touch to 2.2 and now I can't jailbreak it so I need the Pandora to sate my technolust. :(

TaG said:
There ought to be a 'truly undecided' option. Or a 'depends on wife' option for me. ;)

Today, I think yes. :) By the time the sites up and ready, who knows with what's happening job wise.

Approx 1 in 6 says no to first batch. If that were reflective its about 600-650 of the 3800. That's higher than I had thought... :(
It's still 3,200 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
mazza558 said:
TaG said:

It's still 3,200 people.I agree. But it would be a shame for the guys if they lost 600+ customers, even if only temporarily. That could be £150k taken out of the cashflow, although I suspect a lot of those units will get snapped up.

mazza558 said:
TaG said:

It's still 3,200 people.

They say for every 1 dis-satisfied customer who raised their voice, 10 just slide away into the distance. Of course, if this poll is reperesenative, and that statistic is reliable, then the amount of pre-orders will end up being negative!

Anyway. I will be re-ordering, if the credit card page ever shows up. And that's only because there is absolutley nothing else out there like this device.

Yep, same here with the re-order, just like many other peeps on here, just waiting for the credit card payment page to be up. i would re-order via bank transfer but as the refund went bak on the credit card that is where my money is :p

TaG said:
I agree. But it would be a shame for the guys if they lost 600+ customers, even if only temporarily. That could be £150k taken out of the cashflow, although I suspect a lot of those units will get snapped up.
Depending on further development of the situation, these slots will be refilled easily, I suppose. Let's see what happens, when the first fully assembled P.s appear on the scene. I can already imagine the posts saying: "I want my place in line back!" :lol:

Checking daily for the refund to clear... once it does I'll reorder straight away... Via bank transfer or otherwise (cc page)

TaG said:
Consider them marked.
mushroom_cloud.jpg

I couldn't resist. :D

I can't wait for the people who blew away their place in the preorders by not re-ordering to see the Pandoras selling for amazing prices on Ebay. As soon as an Ebay auction gets over $600, their heads will explode.
I predict this will happen sometime in early February, when most of the first batch are shipped, and the second batch is not yet available.

With the way the Aussie dollar bounces around the pound, I HAVE to re-order to minimise any loss that this refund business will hit me with.

But I'd re-order anyways. So, just waitin' for the refund & cc page now.

White Demon said:
With the way the Aussie dollar bounces around the pound, I HAVE to re-order to minimise any loss that this refund business will hit me with.
Actually, you'd make a profit if you kept the refund. But then you wouldn't have a Pandora ;)

got the refund, was going to re-order but still haven't received the re-order email. Got better things to do with my money at the moment but i am gutted about it, definately ordering from the second batch in the new year!

I got the refund email 2 days ago but no sign of an actual refund.

@ GunPei2X
I was thinking that too, I probably will make a small profit.. I think I paid around AU$440, I expect to be refunded around $480 if my calculations are correct. If I had paid the USD amount (US$330 vs 199 GBP) I think I'd have paid even less in the first place. But anyways.. I'll be re-ordering if and when I actually get a refund (?)

GunPei2X said:
White Demon said:
Actually, you'd make a profit if you kept the refund. But then you wouldn't have a Pandora ;)

With the turbulent exchange rates during the weeks this has taken place a lot hangs on precisely when the refund was processed; it's cost me 43 Euro if I walk away and there are others who were hit harder. Still waiting to see the CC reorder page before I make the fateful decision......

Back