Do We Get An Individual Mail Before It Ships?

ibtl_2.gif

I have always wanted to do that.
It's out of my system now. Carry on.

Kagato said:
ibtl_2.gif

I have always wanted to do that.
It's out of my system now. Carry on.
Confirmed: Geordie LaForge is Indiana Jones

Last edited by a moderator:
You might well get two - one saying the packaging for your unit has been prepared and another saying it has been packed and shipped. This is because we can't be certain how many units will ship out before Christmas but we are going to try to do as many as possible right up until some are prepared but can't be shipped due to the cut off of Christmas, but you will at least know it's ready to go once the postal service is back.

If any of that makes sense.

I think I might be the only person here who wants it to ship later since I'm away from middle of December until the middle of January.

Fingers were crossed about an early December shipping, but now that ain't gonna happen I was hoping it would be conveniently pushed until mid Jan. Of course that's completely selfish, but that would be perfect for me ;)

I think just mailing the lovely folks at openpandorasales and asking them nicely to hold off on the shipping is the simplest answer though, right?

mugzy said:
I think I might be the only person here who wants it to ship later since I'm away from middle of December until the middle of January.

Fingers were crossed about an early December shipping, but now that ain't gonna happen I was hoping it would be conveniently pushed until mid Jan. Of course that's completely selfish, but that would be perfect for me ;)

I think just mailing the lovely folks at openpandorasales and asking them nicely to hold off on the shipping is the simplest answer though, right?

Me too! I was hoping (convinced for months!) I would have it in my paws for my long haul trip on the 11th...
I keep holding off emailing the team, just in case of a last minute miracle..... Looks like I'll have to talk to my wife and children on the plane :(

mugzy said:

This post mades me laugh, really. :)

mugzy said:

If I really thought it would ship by Dec 25, I would change my shipping address to where I'm going to be then.

What did they say when you emailed them about waiting until January?

mugzy said:

Wow how selfish!

I'm going to be away from early December to early Jan; doesn't mean I don't want other people to be able to use their Pandora's while I'm away! :D

Neko said:
If I really thought it would ship by Dec 25, I would change my shipping address to where I'm going to be then.

What did they say when you emailed them about waiting until January?

After mailing the ever-helpful Jacquelyn at openpandorasales, I was told I could either change my address or ask for shipping to be delayed. However, since my queue position is apparently around 1100-1200, my Pandora would be shipping after Christmas and since it would take 7-14 days to arrive in Japan, I've asked for them to hold off shipping until I get back to Blighty.

Back