How Do You Find Out Place In Queue / Shipping?

I think I am one of the first who pre-ordered. My place in line is for sale. PM me what you are willing to pay.

DaMummy said:
they have bigger fish to fry than your annoying little questions

Huh. I don't exactly think its Craig and company responding to these emails. And there isn't an overwhelming influx of new orders to be had. Enlighten me this, or answer another one of my "annoying little questions," what exactly are they frying that has them so busy?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Craig's small company of two staff answering the emails. Craig himself doesn't answer them of course, that leaves two people doing the day to day customer service for the various gadgets that gbax.com sells. I don't claim to know how busy they are, but we do know that they're currently juggling a pretty fluid preorder queue, and gearing up for a very big logistical operation. Maybe they don't mind the emails, but I'm not going to bug them.

I'm on a bloody waiting list. I have no idea where I am on the list.

CoMiKe said:
The next one to post about his place in the queue, please post also the date and hour of the order.
That would help a lot of us to approximately know where we are.

Thanks.

That really wont help. You have to remember that people cancel all the time and if someone below you cancels you fall down the line. For all we know every time there is a delay 200 people could cancel and every time a new youtube video new people preorder. So between say customer 1 and you here could of been over 1k people drop out and rejoin pushing customer 1 closer to 1 but you further away from him/her than you expected.

atomicthumbs said:
I emailed openpandorasales@gmail.com with my order number and they said I was ~181 in the queue. :D
Did your place in the queue have any correlation with any part of your order number? I.e. can we deduce our rough place (give or take a few cancellations) from our own order numbers?

ashdjones said:
(naw)mcx said:
DaMummy said:
they have bigger fish to fry than your annoying little questions

this.

On the contrary, Jaqueline replied to me within twenty minutes and was very polite.

in that case I might do it too.

But regardless. I'm sure they could do with out questions like that :/

I ordered in the very first few minutes of the pre-order going online, then again immediately after word got out that the credit card processing had to be re-done, and I know that I am #17 because the very helpful and friendly Lady Jacquelyn told me so, and I believe her. :)

adolobe said:
That really wont help. You have to remember that people cancel all the time and if someone below you cancels you fall down the line. For all we know every time there is a delay 200 people could cancel and every time a new youtube video new people preorder. So between say customer 1 and you here could of been over 1k people drop out and rejoin pushing customer 1 closer to 1 but you further away from him/her than you expected.
Except teh little mistake with "1 to 1", i think you mean "customer to custoemr 1". Can you please explain,
how someone should be pushed BACK in the queue? Whoever order AFTER customer x is definetly AFTER customer x in the queue.
At least that is how most western queue work :)

Is there anyone who ordered on 3rd october 2008 who knows there place in queue? It would be nice to no my position but i'm not gonna hassle them for it.

Creature XL said:
adolobe said:
Except teh little mistake with "1 to 1", i think you mean "customer to custoemr 1". Can you please explain,
how someone should be pushed BACK in the queue? Whoever order AFTER customer x is definetly AFTER customer x in the queue.
At least that is how most western queue work :)

You could get pushed forward if people earlier in line cancel, and get pushed back if you cancel yourself.

I'm not going to worry at all about which place in line I am. I know it's somewhere at the end as I ordered about a week ago, but I think that firstly, queue order doesn't matter more than shipping location, and secondly, it'll arrive anyway :lol:

The queue system is bullshit.
me 3rd oct 2008 1900-2000 someone else i spoke to 5th oct 2008 950-1050

antheus123 said:
I think you're victim to Craigx's queue-fine-system. Say something nasty and it's +10 for you. :p

antheus123 said:

I am only guessing here but could it go off when you actually paid and the money cleared? It makes more sense to me if you only get a position in the queue once you have paid and OP have the money in their bank.

original order 30th Sep 2008
re-order 06 Feb 2009
queue place: Approximately 1400 - 1600.

I always got a fairly prompt (20 min - 24 hours)
and friendly reply to queries from Jaquelyn

We could really use everybody that knows their position posting that with the exact time they ordered, so people can get an idea of where they are without bothering the sales team.

Back