Spreading The Word

zevdawg

I've been combing around the internet trying to see if I could grab the attention of further developers, gadgetheads, etc.

This tech blog is one of those (few good ones), who appear to have taken interest in posting an article.

On the flip side, trying to find a programmer to help port/code source (who only relies off an internet alias) is harder to do (although this individual has a "donate" button, I'm certain it's for one project alone). Though, they could very well be developing if someone suggests some good out of it, no?

All in all, I guess I'm just overly excited for the community, spreading the word around.

zevdawg posted on 15 December 2009 - 01:39 PM said:
On the flip side, trying to find a programmer to help port/code source (who only relies off an internet alias) is harder to do (although this individual has a "donate" button, I'm certain it's for one project alone). Though, they could very well be developing if someone suggests some good out of it, no?

I'll help port. What you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably best to hold off on the proselytizing until Pandoras are rolling off the assembly line and shipping to customers.

Chip said:
It's probably best to hold off on the proselytizing until Pandoras are rolling off the assembly line and shipping to customers.
+1

torpor posted on 15 December 2009 - 01:39 PM said:

I'll help port. What you got?
[/quote]

I was rather referring to someone outside the community :D probably something that won't ever get ported because I'm finding it's too resource intensive (sim game).

But since you mentioned it, I wouldn't mind donating for the cause of porting the Stepmania game with the A.O.I. Projekt Blue theme... Stepmania could well run on it.

(this wasn't supposed to be in here <port request?>, but since he/she asked...)

Back