Do All 3,000 Units Have To Be Sold Before Production Can Start?

jaycee900 said:
Great news thanks Craig for keeping us informed now and during the production run....one thing though, i couldn't book the day off on tuesday, any hints to when the pre-order page will be up roughly, 9am BST, 12midday or just when its done sort of thing!?
I believe Craigix said roughly around 2pm UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
jaycee900 said:
Great news thanks Craig for keeping us informed now and during the production run....one thing though, i couldn't book the day off on tuesday, any hints to when the pre-order page will be up roughly, 9am BST, 12midday or just when its done sort of thing!?
I believe Craigix said roughly around 2pm UK?

Ok, thanks I'll keep the page open at work under my work pages lol

AHHHH!

I wish I knew I would have the cash by September 30th...sadly I won't have it until, probably October 8th (selling some stuff on eBay). I could use some other cash, but I'd rather not. But I'd rather not miss the pre-order...

since i didn't get the last newsletter (i've been on the mailing list over 6 months and i still didn't get one), so i'm hoping i get the newletter stating that preorders have started.

but does anyone have the url of the website taking preorders? and what time will the page go live in u.s. time? i know someone said 2pm in UK, what time would that be in north america? what's the time difference?

thanks for any help, i definitely want to get my chance to preorder.

Openpandora.org will be linking to them.

I'm 99% sure the newsletter and all urls will be posted here within seconds of it going out.

im not going to be able to order mine until saturday..... whats the probability of there being one left for me?
any estimates to how many people are waiting to pre-order?

Hello:

Are you going to produce the 3000 Pandoras in China? Becouse from 29.09 to 5.10 its holiday in China and the companies doesnt work, do you have a special arrangement?

There are holidays in China? wow :eek:

I have the money ready, and will be reloading this and openpandora page like crazy tomorrow

oblivioner said:
There are holidays in China? wow :eek:

I have the money ready, and will be reloading this and openpandora page like crazy tomorrow
You laugh, but I'm actually on vacation in Beijing (I live in the US) desperately hoping I'll have internet access when the presale goes off. There's hordes of people converging on Tiananmen square as I type.

Back