Divineo.co.uk

OliG

Still Fresh
has anyone bought a gp2x from divineo? if so, 2 questions:

1. is it the power pack version that they have on gp2x.co.uk? and how far is it supposed to overclock?

2. What comes in the box?

Shikaku posted on Dec 12 2006 at 01:09 PM said:
Fuck china, buy it from a country near yours (what country are you in anyway?)
If he happens to be Chinese, you just made yourself a friend. :rolleyes:

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
the gp2x power packs are just regular GP2X's that have been tested and found to overclock over 266Mhz

If you buy from somewhere else then it's the regular gamble what level it could over clock to, will be somewhere between 240 and 300 though I'd guess the average is around 275.

In the box you should get a USB cable (that few people use - most favour a Card Reader)... eh, what else... hmmm, cant remember, that may be it.
Anyway, you'll want to buy yourself a set of rechargable batteries (2500mAh or more) and charger, an SD card and a cheap card reader will usually suffice (unless you get a 4gig SD card, then you may want a good card reader).

Godmil posted on Dec 12 2006 at 05:13 PM said:
a cheap card reader will usually suffice (unless you get a 4gig SD card, then you may want a good card reader).
how do i know if my card reader is any good?
where can i buy a really good one?
i just purchased a 4gb transcend card and i plan to fill it up in a couple days (all at once just I'm to lazy to do it now :p )and i dont want to spend a full day of watching files transfer :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back