Dishonored review scores are in

Kick Ass reviews for sure. I'm gonna grab a copy somewhere down the line, as I have about a six year backlog currently :lol:

Chris

It looks great, but WTH are all theses tutorial, npc awarness marker, target marker and such.... that seems quite bad... guess that's to expect for an actual game I think... I wonder if there's achievments too to finish giving it this actual game bad touch...

Well ive bought this on impulse. will get into it on my day off work. Need to finish this before assasins creed 3 hits on the 31st. and then theres transformers fall of cybertron and then... well you get the picture.

Best game I've played this year.. period! & I can't recommend it highly enough.

I do hope it sells well.. we need more publishers taking a punt on new ip's like this.

Just finished this at the weekend. Loved almost every minute of it. Great.

I played like a third of the way through and traded it in. I wasn't so impressed. each to his own.

For me it was a solid 8/10. I thought the premise, art and design, characters, dialogue and base mechanics/skillset all very compelling. The story is somewhat hackneyed, but I can live with that. The Outsider was interesting as a non-judgemental deity (which is somewhat unusual) but his visual design was terrible.

The game becomes less linear as you plough runes into the skill-tree, but inversely, the final few levels become more linear as the game progresses, which is a shame. Also the low/high chaos, lethal/non-lethal approaches to mission objectives, were a bit too binary for me. Fix those in a sequel or better yet, a 6-8 hour DLC and a 9 or 10/10 beckons.

Back