Discussion About Gba Emulators On Gp32

hopefully it will be able to run commercial games at fullspeed(i dont really mind about sound or saves) within a couple of months :D . then we can play worms world party :D :D .

oh, i tried river city ransome ex, but it came up with no thumb or sum thing like that.

V3X posted on Jul 5 2004 at 08:53 PM said:
hopefully it will be able to run commercial games at fullspeed(i dont really mind about sound or saves) within a couple of months :D . then we can play worms world party :D :D .

oh, i tried river city ransome ex, but it came up with no thumb or sum thing like that.
i don't think you hope is very farfetched
that seems like it could become a reality within a few months

Last edited by a moderator:
Well with the way the updates are coming it looks like we will have a new set of god's soon.

It can play some of Craig's homebrew games, witch one of them was released by Blaze or something, so that is commercial, sort of.

not that i'm aware of

i'm no expert, but from the roms i have i see 4mb ones (marios etc.) 8mb ones (the vast bulk) and 16mb ones (the bigguns, FF Tac Adv, Golden Sun II etc)

there may be some though, so don't quote me :)

you can remove 00s of 8mb roms, some go to 7mb or even less. instead of doing all my own, i use a tool called "remove the non required space". fatv8 would do well, too.

There is in theory no romsize limitation, for the moment it only support 4 mb roms, but it is possible (and planned) to support up to 32 mb roms. Nevertheless there will be small loadings during play.
I just have to write a small page handler to create virtual memory.

Omg!

He must be a god!

Must start new cult

*grabbs hooded cape*

:ph34r:

Back