Did You Miss Me? :)

ruckage

Certified Guru
Hi everyone, been a long time since I posted, real life got in the way unfortunately.

Here's a very late Christmas present for you all, 4 desktop wallpapers in both 1024x768 and widescreen 1680x1050. Why would I post these you may be thinking, well take a look at the pictures and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Anyway all the best everyone, I'll be about more from now on I promise.

(The file sizes of these images is quite large so you may need to be patient.)

1024x768 wallpapers

blingo20081024kd7.th.jpg

Widescreen wallpapers next post-

1680x1050 Widescreen wallpapers

Nice wallpaper. Looks better than the small screen shots made me believe.

Thanks for the replies everyone, will be nice to be an active member of the community again, seems like it's been ages since I've done anything gp2x related.

gp2x.info said:
Yey--> a new version of blingo!?
That would be great, it's one of my fav. homebrew games!
Yes, a new version of Blingo is underway at this very moment :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Ruckage! Great to see you again.
Great wallpapers, looking forward to the new version of Blingo.

Hi Ruckage

cool you'r back..
damn you suprise me everytime with your gfx and games.

cool pictures. :)

Very good to see you back Ruckage, you always bring us such nice things :)

WB even though I'm still a n00b here ;) .. great work art btw.. and do you have a URL or info about BLINGO? .......

iCeD00D said:
WB even though I'm still a n00b here ;) .. great work art btw.. and do you have a URL or info about BLINGO? .......
Well you can find my original version of Blingo in the archive, as for info on the new version I'll start a new topic when I have more to show.

On a separate note, I haven't forgotten my other projects, I just thought Blingo would be a nice way to ease myself back into coding after my break.

Sphinxter said:
Welcome back, ever recover your cluedo code?
Hi Sphixter,

I saved most of of the assets I had made for that and will still be making 2 more Cluedo style games as promissed.

Back