Devil 64 Newest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyRetro

hm.

I only post this for Information.
There is no need to comment this.

After the Thread here in Forum, i ask the maker, and give him the URL to the post about the Devil here.

His Statemant (i hope i translate this correct)

"It s ok, than in the Eyes of .com Posters, the Devil is a Fake.
That means clearly :

Devil64 is releaset at 08 or 09 2010 and will be released only for the german communety of gp2x.de

the english communety ( i better dont write, what the maker is say to me about the thread)
will be better than to do :

1. - learning to programm sonthing
2. - dont to include every shit other peaple write, becourse, optimum is better
3. - dont talk about shit befoure any thing is released
4. - no need to kritik sonthing, then nothing about like a preview

there is no need for peaple, the not will be help
only comment and want to believe they are the gurus and the "better knower" of sonthing.

last but not least :

devil64 will be released on basic of "Magic OS" this is a stand alone OS and have no Linux Parts
It will be boot of a Ram disk, and use it s own File System
it will be written hardware nearer than linux

all comments are without any sence.
after the Bullshit here in Forum, Devil will only be released in german communety, codet within a 128 bit
key, and only person to person regestry give away. there is no chance, to build or use this projekt here.

and the last :
dont try to crack it, believe me, the person after devil64, know what he did.

sorry, but after i give him this thread about devil64 to read, he first lougthing, than comment this,
and after, he knows, that comments like this, dont need a N64 System.

About Release and further Programming, you can read on gp2x.de
and Black Dragon, will be release if the projekt further to be in a Status, to download.

registration reqiered,
i dont have any options against this, it s only the Part of the Maker,
and he is worriad about the comments here and mean : How comment such this, not need any Emulator of N64 on the wiz.

End of News.

CR.

Gentlemen,

news to the "WizSX2" playstation 2 emulator of Wiz (gamepark gph hamheld)

everyone dey say WizSX2 bare fake bad mouth yardie street coders who make dem emulator. because this we say nmo WizSX2 for you this is our news::

emulator onlyb e released for true YARDIES of jamaican gp2x community and true YARDIES nottingham, uk

fetures n tings of WizSX2

1. runs bare fast
1. all games n tings run
2. run dem gamez from compact gflash system , need WIZCF adapter only availble YARDIE gang member
4. advance rot13 protect systm so only yardies can run WizSX2

we make WizSX2 so fast, full speed at dem Wiz default speed. we do this use technology, tell code to "man up" you don need emulate "feelings engine" of ps2 you make do without!! and use special yardieOS , fast enug to dodge po-po / fast enug to run PS2

regidtration required for be a true YARDIE and get access to WizSX2
to join yardies must be jamaican decent and
1. prang a 5-0
or
2. sell dem crack to whiteboys

B. girl friend phat booty

pleas dont try to hack rot13 rporitect, we are true yardies. our gun go PRANG you go down
we bare upset and make release of WizSX2 on next month in priovate yardie server, whitebous of GP32x go too far say now we say NO MORE!

bwahaha.jpg

:rolleyes:

Need more fake videos plz. Wanna see conker and goldeneye run full speed!!

Also DC and PS2 emulation!! On Wiz!! LOL

PS What wif people in Pandora forums? Always posting videos of real Pandoras running real N64 emu! :( No fun

yeah

- all i dont understand, it s a Fake

- all i dont can realize it s a fake

- all i have made, its no fake, no one can better than me

- all hardware, is make to do sonthing gread includes, about old systems, and non optimysed shit, but it works
how cares the dynamic, it s fast enugh , indeed, just have a P4 quad Prozessor

CR.

RobertG said:
Gentlemen,

news to the "WizSX2" playstation 2 emulator of Wiz (gamepark gph hamheld)

everyone dey say WizSX2 bare fake bad mouth yardie street coders who make dem emulator. because this we say nmo WizSX2 for you this is our news::

emulator onlyb e released for true YARDIES of jamaican gp2x community and true YARDIES nottingham, uk

fetures n tings of WizSX2

1. runs bare fast
1. all games n tings run
2. run dem gamez from compact gflash system , need WIZCF adapter only availble YARDIE gang member
4. advance rot13 protect systm so only yardies can run WizSX2

we make WizSX2 so fast, full speed at dem Wiz default speed. we do this use technology, tell code to "man up" you don need emulate "feelings engine" of ps2 you make do without!! and use special yardieOS , fast enug to dodge po-po / fast enug to run PS2

regidtration required for be a true YARDIE and get access to WizSX2
to join yardies must be jamaican decent and
1. prang a 5-0
or
2. sell dem crack to whiteboys

B. girl friend phat booty

pleas dont try to hack rot13 rporitect, we are true yardies. our gun go PRANG you go down
we bare upset and make release of WizSX2 on next month in priovate yardie server, whitebous of GP32x go too far say now we say NO MORE!

That was brilliant, I am getting over the FLU and that laugh made me cough uncontrollably. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
split personality? in one thread he talks he'd be the dev and now he's just talking about 'the guy doing devil64' ...

crow_riot said:
split personality? in one thread he talks he'd be the dev and now he's just talking about 'the guy doing devil64' ...
He's emulating NWorksDev. :)

CrazyRetro said:
yeah

- all i dont understand, it s a Fake

- all i dont can realize it s a fake

- all i have made, its no fake, no one can better than me

- all hardware, is make to do sonthing gread includes, about old systems, and non optimysed shit, but it works
how cares the dynamic, it s fast enugh , indeed, just have a P4 quad Prozessor

CR.

i know how u feel. gp32x people say "you need 'feelings engine' dynrec to make PS2 emy fast enough" but i say hwo cares dynarec? faster not to emulatrion to CPU at all, tell code to "get over it". for "Graphics Synthaiser" emulation we use VST plugin "sim synth" from fruityloops much faster than try emulation of gfx synthasier. all say say is it s a Fake and bad mouth YARDIE street coders.

crow_riot said:
He's working together with another guy, who also helped him developing the old version of the emulator.

His English may not be good (mine isn't too), but all your reactions here are childish and just stupid. This emulator is definitely not just a fake. He explains the emulator very good in the german forum, and nobody thinks it's a fake there. But well, it will only be released for the German community, so you don't have to care about it anymore.

he didn't explain anything reasonable about the emulator on the german forums. he only said it was made for an old computer with an old graphics card and he needs help with the GL part. that's all.

he was asked for binaries here to show if it is real - but he refused to do so. so you can make your own thoughts about that, but until it's not proven to be real, it's everybody's right to think it's fake.

Looks like it'll take until August/October to be released, and it does Ocarina of Time at 27 - 33 FPS. He's also run it on the Wiz, and expects that EvilDragon will do so similarly. It won't however run on an F100, F200, Gp32 or Dingoo.

http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9631&hilit=devil+64&start=0

Here's a link to the forum topic, I'll translate some stuff if needed. Looks like there were videos but they got removed by user.

town.jpg

Ich bleibe skeptisch, aber noch seltsam interessiert.

Patrick R Ludvigsen said:
Looks like it'll take until August/October to be released, and it does Ocarina of Time at 27 - 33 FPS. He's also run it on the Wiz.

i'd really like to believe it's true, really! :)

crow_riot said:
he didn't explain anything reasonable about the emulator on the german forums. he only said it was made for an old computer with an old graphics card and he needs help with the GL part. that's all.

he was asked for binaries here to show if it is real - but he refused to do so. so you can make your own thoughts about that, but until it's not proven to be real, it's everybody's right to think it's fake.
Of course, it's everybody's right to think it's fake. He is starting beta-tests soon, and then I will know if it is real. But you don't have to flame the thread with posts, that have no sense at all and just make fun of his post.

F3LIX said:
crow_riot said:

Of course, it's everybody's right to think it's fake. He is starting beta-tests soon, and then I will know if it is real. But you don't have to flame the thread with posts, that have no sense at all and just make fun of his post.

it true , peopl make fun of emuls like WizSX2 and Devil64 bcause english gph gamepark comunity have not learned to program so can only make rubbish like commondore amiga and gamebooy advance

F3LIX said:
crow_riot said:
But well, it will only be released for the German community, so you don't have to care about it anymore.

Then what was the point in him posting here in the first place?

That fact he's getting so upset and insulted over people expressing an opinion and the lengths he says he is prepared to go to for the unbelievers not to play it just rings of an attention seeking silly person. Why try to make us feel like we are missing out if you can actually make us miss out? Either way, true or not, I really feel quite sorry someone who carries such a huge chip on their shoulder, can't be a very happy soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back