Devil 64 Newest News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news! Devil64 is compatible with the Gameboy Transfer Pack! So all the Pokemon Stadium fans out there can now ALSO play your favorite Pokemon games with the original gameboy cartriges in the GB Tower! Hurray! \o/

Lord Scar said:
Good news! Devil64 is compatible with the Gameboy Transfer Pack! So all the Pokemon Stadium fans out there can now ALSO play your favorite Pokemon games with the original gameboy cartriges in the GB Tower! Hurray! \o/

Was this announced before or after they fixed the external microphone use for 'Hey You Pikachu!'?

Last edited by a moderator:
MkidTrigun said:
Lord Scar said:

Was this announced before or after they fixed the external microphone use for 'Hey You Pikachu!'?

If implemented, the external mic for games like "Hey You Pikachu!" will only work if you speak in german, since Devil64 apparently is gonna be exclusive in the german foruns for people of german origin (yes, the emu will read your mind to find out if your are ALLOWED to use it before turning on, so don't get sad if it crashes =P)

BUT another theory is that since this thing was coded by the devil like the name implies, you would need to speak backwards in order for the game to understand you through the mic (better than the original where you needed to speak with a children's voice, at least)

I like how when you google translate the gp2x.de threads everyone's posts are reasonably comprehensible, except CrazyRetro's, which are about as bad as they are here. Even google can't understand him.

That's a damn shame...

will he be there to show it at e3 as well? He should totally use the booth by GPH, it's still vacant.

Nintendo will be in the other hall. No fuss,

Game_over said:
That's a damn shame...

will he be there to show it at e3 as well? He should totally use the booth by GPH, it's still vacant.

Nintendo will be in the other hall. No fuss,

well, he has to ask rolf first ;)

Exophase said:
I like how when you google translate the gp2x.de threads everyone's posts are reasonably comprehensible, except CrazyRetro's, which are about as bad as they are here. Even google can't understand him.
he's using Advanced German 2.0

Rolf can paste pics in Notepad.
Rolf's monitor has no glare... no-one glares at Rolf
Rolf's keyboard doesn't have the Ctrl-button. Rolf is always in control.
Rolf serves IP adresses to DHCP servers.

Jan-Nik said:

Haha, made my day, ty :p

PMSL, this is a great thread thread, Jan-Nik, that actually made me rofl, hope rolf didn't hear me :lol: :blink:

i just loled - i need to cross-post from the german forum

rbpzlw7c.jpg

Oboy, the plot thickens, someone calling himself "Ro1f" has just posted in the German thread:

Ro1f said:
Please have a little more patience

I think everyone is being patient enough with him, but just because one is patient doesn't mean that one doesn't like to make fun of others, specially when their claims are so unreliable and badly explained

I for myself say that either he's lying (99% chance) or he really have something that could AT LEAST make some devs out there recognize all his supposed "effort" and earn him the money of the bet... either way the only thing we can really do is to wait for him do "mysteriously disappear" or to post the code everyone is asking

So while we wait, there's no harm in just "rolfing" a little, specially if in the end we find out that rolf's true identity is really... ANNONYMOUS! =P

Lafazar said:
Oboy, the plot thickens, someone calling himself "Ro1f" has just posted in the German thread:

Ro1f said:
Please have a little more patience

BTW The original discussion on memory speed was here and here.

Jan-Nik said:
vNGs1Mw

(Rolf in 2007 with Bill Gates)

Rolf can write programs in HTML.
Rolf is this guy and is not amused with your idiocy.
Rolf could make a seamless PS2 emulator if he wanted...too bad he's wasting all his time with us.

Jan-Nik said:

Post of the century. Incredibly geeky yet f*cking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back