Democrats Take Control Of Congress

• Thread starter dcgms_parachute_account_
  • Start date

As "take out" i mean get rid of the people who will use the things that are threatening us.

And yes we did take out Germany, too late I think! We could of save thousands of French, Polish, German, Belgiumese :D , English, Russian etc. but we thought we'd take a peaceful route and let them deal with it.

And Korea, you guys would be so pissed off if we invaded Korea, even if they are testing nukes. You would be like, lets wait for them to hit Hawaii before we attack, because there nukes might not do anything.
Dude, stop, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I will give you a last chance to stop posting, before I really start flaming your ass... Besides who the hell wants to bomb a barely known country like belgium. Oooh, Jean-Claude Van Dame, oooh. ;)

What are you talking about?? I was saying how many people we could of saved if we would of not waited to advance into Europe and the Pacific. The Germans got all the way to London killing 30 thousand civilians, not to mention every country in between. If we don't act immediately, more people end up getting hurt then if we act immediately.

What are you going to flame me with? My age, bad grammar, who cares?

Last edited by a moderator:
Epicenter hit the nail on the head right there.

If helping another country, and protecting yours is being "the next hitler" , you have to be really selfish. Were not even fighting Iraq at this point, were fighting those crazy Muslims coming from Syria. Iraq is a major loss for Syria, and soon we will have no choice but to take out Syria. What I'm saying is this war is inevitable, but accomplishing our goal right now is a lot easier then it will be in 10 years.

DCGM, i didn't say you were stupid. . . I asked you a question :lol:

First off "helping Iraq" was never the reason for this war. I know the neo-cons and their rhetoric have eaten BSE style holes in the brains of the right-wing but come on. Remember the reason was because "Iraq had WMD and were an imminent threat to the US". The "helping Iraq" part was a flip-flop by the neo-cons when no WMD were found.

Now how are we helping them? How? I know don't answer, the neo-con response is very predictable. "we are helping Iraq because we got rid of Saddam Hussein" "Iraq is better without Saddam" Well do some math. Go find out how (I won't say because you won't believe me) many Saddam killed, then look how many the US and the starting of this war killed. No which is the bigger number? With "friends" like this who needs enemies? By the way invading a country just because you don't like the leader is no excuse. I am sure there are those in the world that hate Bush and think he is bad, should they invade the US and "help the US"?

"protecting yours is being the next hitler" Well if we really wanted to "protect yours" we would actually attack those that are in a position to actually do us harm. We would do it with an actual plan too. By the way Iraq isn't on that list.

DaveC, I'll thank you not to refer to me as a Republican. Or a democrat. Period. With that I'm done with this conversation. I don't know why I get into these because it always turns into a bunch of ignorant and immature persons or intelligent, opinionated hotheaded educated persons with wildly divergent opinions screaming at each other, and they never come to a resolution, they get locked. There isn't any point and there's a reason politics should be avoided in casual conversation the majority of the time.

aaaaand I'm done. You guys have fun with your 20 page locked topic :)

Don't forget, the world by and large believes that the US is the biggest threat to the planet (perhaps cynically but nevertheless), as opposed to religious extremists.
I do not condone any goings on in the middle east and the US maybe the biggest threat (as of right now) but isnt the Religious war and WMD war the same fundementals just under a different name?

allah bombs
jew bombs
christian bombs
Us bombs
Iraqi bombs
Korean bombs.

if shakespear was alive right now he say "if napalm be the food of love...then blow away those SOB's" (ok so not a direct translation)

As "take out" i mean get rid of the people who will use the things that are threatening us.

And yes we did take out Germany, too late I think! We could of save thousands of French, Polish, German, Belgiumese :D , English, Russian etc. but we thought we'd take a peaceful route and let them deal with it.

And Korea, you guys would be so pissed off if we invaded Korea, even if they are testing nukes. You would be like, lets wait for them to hit Hawaii before we attack, because there nukes might not do anything.
Dude, stop, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I will give you a last chance to stop posting, before I really start flaming your ass... Besides who the hell wants to bomb a barely known country like belgium. Oooh, Jean-Claude Van Dame, oooh. ;)

What are you talking about?? I was saying how many people we could of saved if we would of not waited to advance into Europe and the Pacific. The Germans got all the way to London killing 30 thousand civilians, not to mention every country in between. If we don't act immediately, more people end up getting hurt then if we act immediately.

What are you going to flame me with? My age, bad grammar, who cares?
Oh yeah, I failed to see Europe get invaded by "the evil muslim hoard", my bad. ;) Nobody is getting hurt except the soldiers that were sent there that will sooner or later get injured or die in Iraq or Afghanistan. Where are you seeing your news? Does any other Belgian believe this guy?

This war looks a lot like the Vietnam war. I'm sure you all remember who won the vietnam war. :rolleyes: I honestly do think that Iraq will go back to a dictatorship. I can't say that is a good thing, but I do support nationalist leaders. I was never against the other groups of people in Iraq, but after the war my thoughts about them changed. But after the war we can finally kick the Shi'is out along with the Irannis - if you support the enemy, you are the enemy. The kurds deserve a kicking-out too, they let Americans in from the north. Oh by the way, the villages that saddam bombed were of people who let Irannis in during the Iraq-Iran conflict. He even warned them before he started bombing. He tried to do the right thing but took it really far.

Ok seeyah. :)

Back