Delicious!

tis an ultimate snack i recommend this to everyone. oh and im also curious as to whether any none UK people understand any of that. infact how many UK people?

thebluenewt posted on Feb 20 2004 at 12:55 AM said:
divadsci posted on Feb 19 2004 at 10:28 PM said:
red leicester and tommy k inbetween two slices of warburtons nuked.
oh my god
red leicester = cheese
warbutons = bread
tommy k = ??? your boyfriend? :p
nearly there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
blipped4 posted on Feb 21 2004 at 05:33 PM said:
Hey all try cheese on toast wih a bit of salt and worchester sauce.
i always feel worcester sauce ruined the taste.

ive been told that a peanut butter and chocolate spread toastie is very nice though. i know they go well on toast but i have got a toastie maker to try that out

???

I'd rather put a nice frozen pizza in the oven. Jeez, I eat it all the time and it never gets old. MMMmmmm...

Mofokubik posted on Feb 21 2004 at 06:21 PM said:
???

I'd rather put a nice frozen pizza in the oven. Jeez, I eat it all the time and it never gets old. MMMmmmm...
i got hungry last night at about 2:00 so i came down stairs and ate a can of tuna. i never knew my cat could beg so well. shes now better at it then the dog

:edit: fine i put in my missing noun :edit:

divadsci posted on Feb 21 2004 at 06:23 PM said:
Mofokubik posted on Feb 21 2004 at 06:21 PM said:
???

i got hungry last night at about 2:00 so i came down stairs and ate a can of tuna. i never knew my could beg so well. shes now better at it then the dog
I'm assuming that you're talking about your cat. I don't think humans would beg themselves.

Back