Deleting Files From The Smc Using The Gp32

T

TelcoLou

Are there any file launchers/apps that can delete files directly from the GP32 ? ... I.E. I have a bunch of ROMS that for one reason or another don't run, and I'd like to delete them without having to remove the SMC, plug it into my card reader, delete the files, then back into the GP32.

Hope this made sense, I'm not in the right state of mind ATM. Thanks. :)

comi or any other file manager app should do the job... slubmans fw has one built in as well..

Slubman fw is really the best fw for me, you can copy/cut/paste files/folders faster than any other fw can. ;)

Hia,

I use Wind-Ups as part of the Aquafish firmware myself. I like the Wind-Ups interface, it's one of the better looking ones :) !

TTFN,
Clare.

Can any of the file managers mentioned read zip files ?

Clare - love your live weather pic - but I'm curious - doesn't the tide go out much ?
(where I live it goes out a long way)

Octavious posted on Oct 13 2004 at 11:41 AM said:
WAIT!!
I use windups, how do I delete file from in windups?
Im on multiFW2 I think

~Octavious

Thats easy, click on "My GP32" (the file browser, if you haven`t renamed it), highlight the file you want to copy, paste, rename or delete, and press select. That should bring up a little menu. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Octavious posted on Oct 13 2004 at 11:41 AM said:
WAIT!!
I use windups, how do I delete file from in windups?
Im on multiFW2 I think

~Octavious

If you get the latest Aquafish Firmware, you will have Wind-ups 1.0 included in the firmware. plus pacrom too. I use this and it's really kewl!

Clare.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I proudly accept the award for stupidest GP32 user ever .... "

Yep. I have Windups 1.0 ... I never knew about the delete/move/copy features ...

:blink:

Back