Debs resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't understand, but I'm still going to state that you're wrong"

Bravo. You have found the one and only perfect argument.

"I don't understand, but I'm still going to state that you're wrong"

Bravo. You have found the one and only perfect argument.
and I do not understand you most of the time but what I have is appalling and uncalled for.

Bravo ...maybe you will leave this thread for good. Go find another debate to fill your gut.

@wizardstan....you are EBB..a person that thinks every opinion he has in any thread is the only way to think and the final word. Just because EBB is pandora savoy that does not make him an authority on any other subject here. I think EBB strives to be an intellectual but really shows predictable intellect at best.

and yet you keep responding.
You want to make this about WizardStan but really I don't think anyone here shares your viewpoint that Debs is in any way culpable for Craig's poor project oversight. You're taking criticism on this really personally, but maybe you don't realize that your stance is pretty personally insulting to Debs..

Last edited by a moderator:
For the last time... I am not accusing anyone of anything because I do not know them or the real situation at all. However it is my nature not to put anything past anyone these days.
You are accusing me of "Stupid innuendo" and "slander" (and that is right up there for all too see). I'd like you to show me where you think that happened. You forgot that in your reply.

Apart from that, you're wrong: If you write about some business that there is "mismanagement" and that there are "goings on" that should be "reported", then you are accusing someone of something. Coming back a page or two later and saying "No, I don't, really" doesn't really change that. And this is not meant as a refusal of letting you explain your position (What I was talking about earlier - Someone saying to another "I know what you really meant, so I won't listen to your explanation"), it is meant as an explanation of why it is so difficult following what you mean. You keep gainsaying yourself, saying something like this here ("I am not accusing anybody") and then coming back a few posts later and doing just that, again.

Which leads to my statement earlier, that it doesn't really seem that you understand what the discussion is/was about. Because it really seems that you're discussing something else entirely, because you keep gainsaying yourself or mixing yourself up with others (as in "why do you say I'm drunk!") and so on. Your argument is not coherent. And that is why I'm asking: What is it really that you mean to say? Which of this and that is your real meaning? But that is a bit pointless when you yourself seems to be forgetting it as quickly as you've decided.

And, as I said: Those quotes, with "slander" and "stupid innuendo". I'd like to see them.

For the last time... I am not accusing anyone of anything because I do not know them or the real situation at all. However it is my nature not to put anything past anyone these days.
You are accusing me of "Stupid innuendo" and "slander" (and that is right up there for all too see). I'd like you to show me where you think that happened. You forgot that in your reply.

Apart from that, you're wrong: If you write about some business that there is "mismanagement" and that there are "goings on" that should be "reported", then you are accusing someone of something. Coming back a page or two later and saying "No, I don't, really" doesn't really change that. And this is not meant as a refusal of letting you explain your position (What I was talking about earlier - Someone saying to another "I know what you really meant, so I won't listen to your explanation"), it is meant as an explanation of why it is so difficult following what you mean. You keep gainsaying yourself, saying something like this here ("I am not accusing anybody") and then coming back a few posts later and doing just that, again.

Which leads to my statement earlier, that it doesn't really seem that you understand what the discussion is/was about. Because it really seems that you're discussing something else entirely, because you keep gainsaying yourself or mixing yourself up with others (as in "why do you say I'm drunk!") and so on. Your argument is not coherent. And that is why I'm asking: What is it really that you mean to say? Which of this and that is your real meaning? But that is a bit pointless when you yourself seems to be forgetting it as quickly as you've decided.

And, as I said: Those quotes, with "slander" and "stupid innuendo". I'd like to see them.
You have insulted me,named called me,accused me of terrible accusations I never was responsible for and insulted my intelligence. I will not scroll all these pages to prove my point. You too are mean spirited and cannot accept to admit being even a bit incorrect.

I had a feeling you enter right after wizard did.

No, that is not good enough. I have not called you any names, I have not accused you of anything, and I have not insulted your intelligence in any way that I'm aware of. But that was not the subject. You are telling me that I have subjected you to "slander" and "stupid innuendo". That is, as far as I know, false - a false accusation. Also, one that ought to be easy to substantiate, if there is any substance to it.

I am not going to stand for being accused for slander. Get those quotes.

No, that is not good enough. I have not called you any names, I have not accused you of anything, and I have not insulted your intelligence in any way that I'm aware of. But that was not the subject. You are telling me that I have subjected you to "slander" and "stupid innuendo". That is, as far as I know, false - a false accusation. Also, one that ought to be easy to substantiate, if there is any substance to it.

slander....saying I said what debs did was illegal when I did not. Calling me befuddled mentally...it goes on....you do the scrolling.

Please do not order me to do anything for you. This is just proof of how dominating of a person you try to be here.

edit...actually just jiving with wizard and his comments towards me is enough...yes I added this on so sew me...sue

Last edited:
Look people saying she is a whore and that she should die are taking it too far. However is it really a surprise people are that angry?

Craig's kick starter promised people that they will get their product November last year and that he would be completely transparent about the whole process, Not only is he incredibly late with the product he hasn't been transparent about the whole process. He seems to rather blame the community for his mistakes and he is just showing what a pathetic individual he really is.  

I would bet anything that Craig is having serious cash flow issues right now and that is why the project has come to a complete halt.  This is the most likely scenario I see which has occurred.  He took everyone's kick starter money worked out what it would cost to produce and then spent the rest right off the bat or perhaps he figured sales of something else would justify his purchases now (He is that kind of person).  We know he bought an expensive 3d printer so you have to ask what else he bought as well?  So either he spent too much money or something cost him more than he was expecting and already spent his reserves so he starts spewing bs about led shortages and what not trying to buy some time. If you don't think this is the scenario look at the whole 1 Ghz preorder fiasco.  He just flat out spent that cash and I really doubt he was giving out refunds.  Oh theres just a sudden complete halt of unknown duration for unknown reasons (which really looks like he hasn't paid his suppliers)  and suddenly he is trying of offload that gbax site of his and selling consoles.  I wonder if this is to cover him squandering the kick starter money on useless shit?

Now there are 2000 people who were involved in the kickstarter project so not all of them are from the fan base. Then you have the people who were already burned by the pandora getting burned again by Craigs shiftiness.  It makes you wonder how much of the original Pandora fiasco was Craigs fault. Perhaps a lot of those delays were because Craig already spent the money and was spinning bullshit to the other investors and was waiting for more orders to make up for it.

So a lot of people are at the end of their rope and what do they get when they ask questions?  Ignored, lied to and blamed for the dramas.  Gee I wonder why people have gone overboard with the insults? This scenario is completely Craigs fault.

Mind you I would love to see the real 'transparency videos'

Heres me working out the cost of production on this napkin oh wait check out that 3d printer I can buy that. I tell you what I really need a new car to take that printer home and future sales of my amazing icontrolpad will pay for that.

Hmmmm there seems to be a shortage of suppliers that will give me the goods for free. Better tell the community there is a worldwide shortage.

ED can I have more free pandora's to sell and I will totally pay you back unlike all the other times?

Haha this new GBAX site will make me money to fund the icontrolpad.  Hey check out that new version of the 3d printer.

Look people saying she is a whore and that she should die are taking it too far. However is it really a surprise people are that angry?

Craig's kick starter promised people that they will get their product November last year and that he would be completely transparent about the whole process, Not only is he incredibly late with the product he hasn't been transparent about the whole process. He seems to rather blame the community for his mistakes and he is just showing what a pathetic individual he really is.  

I would be anything that Craig is having serious cash flow issues right now.  This is the most likely scenario I see which has occurred.  He took everyone's kick starter money worked out what it would cost to produce and then spent the rest right off the bat.  We know he bought an expensive 3d printer so you have to ask what else he bought as well?  So either he spent too much money or something cost him more than he was expecting so he starts spewing bs about led shortages and what not trying to buy some time. If you don't think this is the scenario look at the whole 1 Ghz preorder fiasco.  He just flat out spent that cash and I really doubt he was giving out refunds.

Now there are 2000 people who were involved in the kickstarter project so not all of them are from the fan base. Then you have the people who were already burned by the pandora getting burned again by Craigs shiftiness.  It makes you wonder how much of the original Pandora fiasco was Craigs fault. Perhaps a lot of those delays were because Craig already spent the money and was spinning bullshit to the other investors and was waiting for more orders to make up for it.

So a lot of people are at the end of their rope and what do they get when they ask questions?  Ignored, lied to and blamed for the dramas.  Gee I wonder why people have gone overboard with the insults? This scenario is completely Craigs fault.
^agreed 100%

Okay this has gone quite far enough.

Closed for peace on earth.

The moral of the story is.. Most of you knew what was coming when you purchased the iControlPad 2 on the kickstarter as per the Pandora saga.

Okay this has gone quite far enough.

Closed for peace on earth.

The moral of the story is.. Most of you knew what was coming when you purchased the iControlPad 2 on the kickstarter as per the Pandora saga.
I don't know how anyone didn't see it coming which is why I didn't pledge anything to kickstarter.

I figured considering how he ran the Pandora project I would only be punished handing over my money early.  Chances are the Icontrolpad will go through the exact same fiasco the pandora went through and new sales will fund old sales (or new 3d printers) :p

Worst case scenario for me is it it did run smoothly is that there would only be a slight delay between when the backers got it and I would receive it.

...and I unclosed, because I will not let CocoCreekFisher get away with baseless accusations of slander and whatnot.

slander....saying I said what debs did was illegal when I did not. Calling me befuddled mentally...it goes on....you do the scrolling.

Please do not order me to do anything for you. This is just proof of how dominating of a person you try to be here.

edit...actually just jiving with wizard and his comments towards me is enough...yes I added this on so sew me...sue
* I have not said that you've "said what debs did was illegal". That is your own invention. I have said that you severalt times are implying that there are illegalities in the running of iCP2 ltd. That is not the same thing.

* I did not call you "befuddled". I said that I (me, myself) was befuddled. I even explained that in an extra post. And I've already done the scrolling, thank you.

* Neither have I called you any names - The closest is in a post that is not directed at you, that does not even quote you, where I say that if someone holds a particular position, then I will have some choice names for them. For some reason, you seem to have adopted that.

And even if I had said those things, it would not have been slander. Do you know what slander is?

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/slander

Now, if you can find anything that I've said that constitutes slander, then show me, or own up to being wrong. Slander is a rather serious accusation where I'm from.

Moxie, this thread should have been closed several pages back.  Don't know why you opened it again when Wally correctly/finally closed it.

As I said several pages back , all this thread is doing now is to be a medium for forum members to fight. 

My mod colleagues are for closing, and have convinced me. I can't really open a topic, put the last words in and then close it after me, though - That'd be bad form. So: CocoCreekFisherman must have the opportunity to reply to my post. After that, this is locked, and any further discussion goes to PM.

@moxie..I never even mentioned anything about the icontrolpad company being illegal in practice so I have no clue what you are saying. I was talking about the OpenPandora so re read what you thought I typed. So that too is form of slander not to mention that you even would imply that I said any company was practicing illegalities is slanderous.  I just gave examples or 'what if's' so to speak. How could I know ICP2 is doing anything illegal I don't even know what it is really. Not once have I ever participated in a ICP thread..never!! I was speaking of possible scenarios in regards to the Pandora which I am familiar with. Give me a break and stop digging up false rhetoric. and stop accusing me of using words that I do not know what they mean. So yes you are slanderous,a liar and an instigator. Stop trying to stir crap.

Oh yes and the fact that I befuddle you is not really very complimentary. It is more like you deem yourself so intellectually superior and I seem so stupid that you are beffudled by me within your narrow minded thought process.

You sicken me and I know you will attempt to do anything to prove that you are right. I implore you to take a good long look at yourself before you attempt to put people in their place by trying to demean them such as you continue to do with me.

Again just that fact that you said nothing of wizard's cursing ,insults and name calling and have taken his side puts you in the same category as far as I am concerned. You both are of the same persuasion.

I hope the both of you never participate in any post I start or any thread I participate in for it would elicit unpleasant feelings I have for the both of you. Like I said way back...go bait someone else.

Last edited:
Ok now this discussion is officially over.  

Everyone has had their say and IMO it has ended up like most Internet discussions,totally worthless.

Locking it up.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back