Dammit! Blood Cross Delayed.... -_-

RoboJoe32

(Cut from the news)

"- Blood Cross is finished but will be released only when the GP32 will be distributed in Europe.
- The development of Goddess Saga is on hold.
- Wanna Be Wizard will be ready in may."

Blood cross delayed till the GP32 is distributed in Europe? That's not even fair... I love the GP, but my faith in this happening is as slim as miyamoto apologizing for wind waker, making a seqel to OOT and Mario 64, and then fireing everyone who worked on sunshine...

That's just f'n great. You'd think that Gamepark and its developers would show some faith (and possibly grattitude) for the homebrew community for keeping the GP32 alive. I guess there are "financial" reasons for this. But whats stopping them from releasing in Korea (so I can buy on Liksang or whatever?)

I guess I'll be happy when Virgin pulls their corporate finger out and release the console (I'm thinking that Blood Cross will be a "launch" title now)

Infuriating.

I can't see why they don't just "soft" launch it through their website and have it available to buy through PayPal. At least this way word of mouth would spread about the game prior to European launch and those of us who got the game early can then show friends etc...

At the end of the day I guess the Corporates know best...

Yeah i posted a message on the joy Gp forums for Bada and he said the same thing.

Its due out about May/June and while he would love to have it as a downloadable game but it has not been decided by Gamepark yet.

Back