D-pad

ReZ

Still Fresh
Im waiting for my GP32 to arrive and was just checking out some close up pictures. I was wondering what the d-pad is like, is it accurate? Or like about 10 pc controllers ive got in loft (many of them microsoft) when u try for accurate combinations of left, right, up or down does it start doing all sorts?

This is one thing ive found really annoying for PC and is why i bought a playstation USB converter cause they are definately the best overall controller. Im only saying this cause the d-pad looks worrying "chunky" one of the signs i normally avoid in controllers and they always seem to be less accurate.

I really like the d-pad on the GP32. Has a nice posi tive 'click' to it when pushed. means you can 'roll' it round the directions and feel each direction click in and out.

Some people dont like it, but then I always preferred 'cruiser' joysticks for my speccy, and they were microswitched...

the only real flaw in the gp32 d-pad is that sometimes it's OVERLY SENSITIVE :eek:

but other than that i have no complaints ;)

I personally don't like the D-pad. When you have to be quiet and not talk or make any noise, you can't use the D-pad because it makes so much noise. I find that terribly annoying. :angry: Is there any way to make it less "Clicky"?

Back