Cyberhockey V2.5 *big Fun Gfx Update*

neoman

Still Fresh
I got it into my head to give you a great new option:)
- ADDED complete game change sets (use VOL+ button to change)
these change the ball physics and overall game look.
I also got you picks to see some of them.
image2cr5.jpg
image3ei8.jpg
[cut]
image4uj1.jpg
image1xo1.jpg

It makes for some extra fun (i love the retro play set hehe)

DOWNLOAD rapidshare- CYBERHOCKEY V2.5

made by Neoman​
[/cut]

This is such a cool game. Now if only i found the cord to my battery charger to play the gp2x not plugged in.

I haven't had a chance to try this update yet, but is there a mute option now? I remember it being a bit too loud to sneak in a quick game before.

have lowered the sounds a bit so you maight be able to sneak in that quick game now :)
infact I can add a mute -- will have a go now maybe a 0.01 update to it tomorrow :)

UPDATE TIME!
Ok as all of you has asked me for some kind of volume or mute control, I have now done the best thing:) VOL- VOL+ are full volume controls now!! the Ltrigger + Rtrigger now change backgrounds (left one way right the other so you dont need to go through them all to get to the one you want if you pass it). Uploaded to rapidshare

DOWNLOAD HERE CYBERHOCKEY V2.6 + PC version 2.6 also included

PS. on PC version up+down arrow = player1 , Y+X = player2 , Backspace=start button, 1+2 = volume button, L+R = triggers, ESC=exitgame

nysche :p

but please tell me you can actually turn the sound down now....its quite hard to get away with playing at work with it bleeping and stuff all the time :D

Thanks for the game and for your constant efforts Neoman! I'm downloading it right now, the new playing modes look like a lot of fun :)

- Alex

Edit: I gave the PC version a quick go, and it seems like you left out the AI in it - or is it 2 player mode?

cool! This turns out to get quite original. I love the idea of that retro set... pong like hehe. Awesome!

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 15 2006 at 12:32 PM said:
cool! This turns out to get quite original. I love the idea of that retro set... pong like hehe. Awesome!
Edit: I gave the PC version a quick go, and it seems like you left out the AI in it - or is it 2 player mode?

Sorry yes it has 1 and 2 player mode on PC - BACKSPACE = 1player start , SPACEBAR = 2player
I not made any readme for the PC version yet. I need to remap the keys for the PC version to more NORMAL PC keys huh? Glade you all having fun .

bernwa said --- but please tell me you can actually turn the sound down now....its quite hard to get away with playing at work with it bleeping and stuff all the time

Yes there is now a full volume control built into the VOL+/- buttons like you would expect :)

Anyone got a playset idea and want me to try to include it in the next release?

Last edited by a moderator:
HUmm *Jbrodack* not a bad idea i'll do that :) i'll add you a playfield with no blockers.

Back