Creditr Card Reorders Again

Sorry if it seems like I'm too much concerned about the money, but here's my point of view: if I don't reorder fast enought, the Pound will probably return to his "normal" level: I have paid 200£ with 260 € at the beginning, now I got refounded by 230 €, and this is fine. The problem: in 2 weeks the pound might get higher and I do pay 260 € again or even more... I know that 256MB of ram was supposed to be put up for this thing, but I think many people might be really bugged from this... Mainly because those 30 € do NOT arrive in the developers' pocket, but they do arrive in some bank's pocket, and... Well, that's just not fair <_< :p

I think craigix said that you will only have to pay the same as what you were refunded, so hopefully that's correct? To be sure, you could re-pay by bank transfer now with the same figure you were refunded.

GunPei2X said:
I think craigix said that you will only have to pay the same as what you were refunded, so hopefully that's correct? To be sure, you could re-pay by bank transfer now with the same figure you were refunded.
A bank transfer will not incur additional cost, but CC re-order will have a processing fee.

Chip said:
peca said:
Pickle said:
...Craig mentioned a % additional charge, we need to know this also...
+1
Chip: Please clear, if "% additional charge" must be added to new card payment.
Yes. We've lost a lot of money with this whole banking fiasco. While they're refunding your money, they are not refunding the processing fees that we've already paid. With everything else going on, we can not afford to cover the 1.5-2% fee like we did last time. It sucks, but it's only an extra $5 or so for each of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
overjupiter said:
A bank transfer will not incur additional cost, but CC re-order will have a processing fee.
Bank Transfers are rarely free, the cost can be anything from single digits up to $50 depending on the Bank you have access to where you are. Most will also charge a currency conversion fee.

Asmo said:
overjupiter said:
Bank Transfers are rarely free, the cost can be anything from single digits up to $50 depending on the Bank you have access to where you are. Most will also charge a currency conversion fee.

It depends upon where you live. I believe I read that bank transfers are free in the UK.
In the US, my bank charged me $30, which I believe is on the high side, from what others have posted.

Asmo said:
overjupiter said:

good point. A bank transfer will not incur additional cost (to the Pandora team).

Back