Cc Reorders...

Tastie

Still Fresh
im wondering if there's going to be a big huge announcement on the main page when CC reorders are available, i dont have time to check the forums everyday, and now there's like a million posts i haven't read.

This is making it impossible to see if im too late or not.

also i HAVE gotten my original payment back, but only got the email with how to do a bank transfer reorder
i get lots of spam so its possible i deleted the e-mail about cc re-orders if its already been sent out..

::EDIT:: also i pretty sure that they're not ready yet, since on the main page they mentioned that some people still didnt have their money back, im just making sure since i havent been here in a week or so.

Some of our excellent forum members have been kind enough to start an unofficial Pandora blog that is exactly what you are looking for. No more need to search through the forums for the most updates anymore. If something even remotely important happens, you'll find it here:

http://openpandora.wordpress.com/

big thanks you guys, i dont feel so out of the loop now with that webpage >:]

I actually received my cc reorder email today. I believe the customers in the u.s will be receiving the reorder emails first if im not mistaken.

so did we have to reply to the original refund email in order to be eligible/contacted about reordering? i never replied to the refund email as i was just waiting for the cc-reorder page to come up. i'm hoping that they're assuming everyone who hasn't explicitly canceled will be notified on how to reorder.

I dont recall anyone ever saying you had to reply to get in on a reorder. I think the assumption is that unless you specifically wanted out that you still wanted a pandora.

Alpha2 said:
I dont recall anyone ever saying you had to reply to get in on a reorder. I think the assumption is that unless you specifically wanted out that you still wanted a pandora.
I think it was more of a suggestion, if you are concerned about whether you are on the "list", to touch base with Open Pandora Ltd. by email.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also did not reply to the orginal money order message and received my email this morning.

Back