Crazy Climber Works For You Folks?

gamefan999

I ran the latest clrmame dat from the 2.6 rls of mamegp2x on my mame 1.06 complete set and I still get a black screen when I go to run Crazy Climber. I see people saying its their favorite game, and it gets special mention in the new rls, but it don't work for me. Anyone else having trouble, or any advice to get success? Thanks.

gamefan999 posted on Sep 10 2006 at 01:18 PM said:
I ran the latest clrmame dat from the 2.6 rls of mamegp2x on my mame 1.06 complete set and I still get a black screen when I go to run Crazy Climber. I see people saying its their favorite game, and it gets special mention in the new rls, but it don't work for me. Anyone else having trouble, or any advice to get success? Thanks.
It definitelyworks on GP32 - I just tried it then. This wasn't working correctly until the last 2.2 release where the Z80 core was updated. Bosconian is another Z80 based game that works on GP32 MAME but not GP2x. I strongly suspect that something is not right with the Z80 core?

Last edited by a moderator:
subcon959 posted on Sep 10 2006 at 09:11 AM said:
I just tried:

Crazy Climber (Japan)
Crazy Climber (US)
Crazy Climber (bootleg)

All of them just booted me back to gmenu.

Glad to know it's probably not just me then, thanks. Why does it get an "imporved" mention on the homepage then? Strange. Would love to hear that opening music again on the GP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back