Gp2x Mame 2.4 Crazy Climber (us) Working?

Cunundrum

Still Fresh
Hey people..

I just got my gp2x the other day and have been installing the latest emus. One problem I seem to be having is with mame 2.4 and some roms. I have d/led the .34 romset and there is one particular game that i am trying to get to boot. Crazy climber (US). Has anybody been successful in getting this game to run? When I fire it up it seems to go through the romset and everything looks good but then it just drops to a black screen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Carmine

Cunundrum posted on Aug 7 2006 at 02:21 AM said:
Hey people..

I just got my gp2x the other day and have been installing the latest emus. One problem I seem to be having is with mame 2.4 and some roms. I have d/led the .34 romset and there is one particular game that i am trying to get to boot. Crazy climber (US). Has anybody been successful in getting this game to run? When I fire it up it seems to go through the romset and everything looks good but then it just drops to a black screen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Carmine
You are right, it doesn't work on the GP2X.

This game works on the new GP32 version of MAME and I believe it's the new Z80 core which is the reason why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back