Craig's selling more Pandoras on Ebay for £135

You could take the average Wal-Mart customer route and just complain ti everyone as loudly and as publically as possible
Aside from the regular Slashdots etc. it is difficult to reach the target audience for the Pandora, iCP2, whateverstuff Craig comes up with.

Campaigning like that would probably just end up tarnishing the image of other sellers of said products too!

"OH that gizmo, that one was a scam, you know, I read it in Slashdot dude..."

Last edited by a moderator:
He has no money, so what will legal action do?

If I was in the position of being willing to accept a fully working refurbished unit in lieu of my payment for a non delivered pre order Pandora then I'd hope the threat of legal action would get me a fully working refurbished unit. I stress hope here as I have no idea if Craig has any more fully working refurbished units. I know ED repaired approx 50 boards but I've no idea if Craig has the other parts to go with these boards.

If his gbax company is a daughter of OpenPandora ltd, how can he offer to buy stuff for fixed prices?

I thought there was no money left?

Also, if he makes money with gbax, doesn't he have to put his income towards fulfilling preorders?

Everyone should get together and start making plans to take him to court.
lets start donation fund for court action.
I would donate immediately!

The whole situation you guys built is nice and friendly, but it is all about letting him get away with anything

and why should he change his habits (lying, intentional masking of information, most certainly illegal money and product transactions between his companies, etc...)?

People have to notice when their actions are wrong, otherwise it gets worse and worse.

As I said before, if another Pandora pops up on ebay and your owed one as a preorderer, then

buy it 

Instead of paying, ask for an invoice and add a note that your accepting this in lieu of your preorder and dont need to pay any more.

Thats it, he then needs to either send it to you or respond as it removes it from sale on ebay.

@vcoleiro: Or he makes a Paypal claim against you..
He's a seller,  ebay treats sellers like shit. Even if he raised a non payment flag against you, which is all he can do, you will be asked to give your side of the story. Guess who would end up worse off .

I guess so. Lucky for him that I'm not one of the preorder people, as I would have dragged his backside into court by now and/or contacted the officers of fair trading.

well, this... sucks.

count me in for contributing towards a local suit (if - hopefully _when_ - any UK resident here goes the legal route).

There's also the possibility of a collection agency. They may not get your money back but they will drive Craig insane.

Do we have to pay someone? Seems to be he must already be pretty unhinged to think he can get away with the sort of shenanigans he appears to be pulling in public view.

He is damaging EDs business and the community multiple times with this shit.
Enough said. Bear it in mind. Always.

Well, sad to say, but at this time I also hope that multiple people will take legal action.

I always tried to support Craig to get him out of that mess, but that's just ridiculous.

Hm, I could send him an invoice for replacing the nubs, as he clearly uses it for commercial purposes, not to fulfill his remaining orders.

He also got an invoice for the cases and TV Out Cables (and I didn't get a reply to those yet), so I could try to report him as well.
You could? You _have_ _to_ , my dear. Not for us, because of your own dignity. Please. Damage is done, but you have to do that in the name of our past and your own (at least business) future.

Let us vote on those if you are not sure, it will give you a proper support.

My guess:

Something went wrong with the ICP2... BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA

Not sure if taking him to court is the right way, I don't like punishments in generall. But I am not sure what to do else with him?

Visit him and have a serious talk about bad busissnes practise? Ignore him and hope to see him never again? Making an Internet Page about him (maybe craig-rothwell.com) and write about the things he did (just the facts). And remove it when he has learned his lesson (don't lie to your customers this much, don't take money you don't own)... ?

lets start donation fund for court action.
I would prefer to use the money for giving people pandoras, not to harm an !"§$%&/()= *censored* guy.
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR MORE GUESSING "WHY" THAT SCUMMBAG IS DOING WHATEVER IS DOING OR "WHAT WENT WRONG"...

> Not sure if taking him to court is the right way,....not to harm an !"§$%&/()= *censored* guy.... And remove it when he has learned his lesson....?????

"have a serious talk" and threat him with "OR ELSE"???

NAIVE.

Some people do not learn (I mean you, not him - he won't just if he can)? If you are not directly paid from Mr C to "calm down things", or you're not one of his Craiglyn alter-egos, do world a favour: donate all your possessions to him so that he "learns". (disclaimer for you naive folks of Pandoraland: this is sarcasm)

If I am Scummbag C, I will give you guys this kind of "solution" - to avoid court and so that I can scr*w people again somewhere else.

Do not anymore, mr Rohezal. If you do not have better to write, please just do what you suggest: IGNORE.

The problem with all of this is he will do it again, and again, and again; it is his mode of operation. He's a user/abuser, and more people will get screwed.

jeff
So this is the reason to make him suffer enough, to get consequences so that he do not try to do that again. (and again, and again....)

jeff you have no idea if he is financially wrecked or not. a limited company means just that.
Thanks, exactly. It was planned as a win-win combination for him, this is just a worst case scenario.

I think he is a sociopath and he feels like we are all stupid lambs, so for him it is natural selection - so he has "licence" to scr*w us.

No empathy here, just posing and acting. He is _not_ a good guy, never was. He will scr*w own mother, sister, girlfriend, friends, whatever... no sorrow here.

Unfortunately, people here are too slow or too much naive, I was telling you those things for months/years; I just was not sure about ED's part in this.

Corpus delicti is ICP2 case, so all of you should know by now who are we dealing with, or... you deserve Mr C.

I told you before that more people will be screwed, and people like rohezal above are responsible for hundreds that paid and will not get ICP2.

LEGAL ACTS against him are _the_ solution, trust me. The only way to save honour of ED & Pandora both. ICP2 is collateral damage, as most of other things he touched.

You are the greatest community Pandorians, please let Pandora dream keep going on... just this is hard thing that has to be done.

Are there so much Pandoras that preorders not have yet?

Can that be?

How many?

It was all in EDs Business Planning when i right renember.

I hope the Sponsors from ED dont rekognize this Thread and want their Money back

That can then realy Damage the entire Project.

It was all in EDs Business Planning when i right renember.
...it was indeed, until after the plan was already up and running.

That was actually an epic facepalm situation...

Because after the plan had been planned, investors brought in, etc. that was when Craig "whoopseedaisy" remembered:

Dang... then there's THESE guys... Sorry CHAPS looks like I underestimated the amount of my customers by ooohIdunnohalforso... NOT my fault, really, those pesky people they just keep popping up... it's just so really hard to keep track of these CHAPS with my trusty ole PEN and PAPER... CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGS2tKQhdhY

Back