Cradle Are Shipping At Gp2x Store

Worse than that they show it with a Gamepad and a keyboard/mouse.

As far as I know only one application (picodrive) can use the gamepads, and the only app I have used a keyboard in is sterm, and the shift keys don't even work (and thus render the case-sensitive Linux OS nearly un-usable)

How much bitching will follow from everyone trying to use the keyboard/mouse/gamepad that they saw in the pictures? It isn't going to be pretty for $56 when all you can do is access FAT32 external USB storage and plug in a TV. (After you find and buy a power supply for it of course)

Are you not entertained? :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

lol @nubie

Got to be said that I'm really surprised nobody has sued GPH yet for all the false advertising that they seem to do.

Would it hurt them to give a small warning that all the software might not support the hardware?

If they started to support the community right, it wouldn't be so bad. Feeling a little used by them <_<

For the record:

I got a USB joypad to work in MAME, as well as PicoDrive.

Well, I ordered mine from gamersection.ca here in Canada today - they have 'em in stock. I can't wait...

...and won't a generic USB gamepad work with gngeo2x as well?

TelcoLou said:
For the record:

May I know what joypad that was? I'm currently looking for a good one that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shifty said:
TelcoLou said:
For the record:

May I know what joypad that was? I'm currently looking for a good one that works.

A logitech cheapo controller .. cost ~$4 new about 3 years ago. Wingman, that's the name! :p

TelcoLou said:
Shifty said:
TelcoLou said:
For the record:

A logitech cheapo controller .. cost ~$4 new about 3 years ago. Wingman, that's the name! :p

logitech_wingman_gamepad.jpg

Ahah...Umm, that thing?

Shifty said:
TelcoLou said:
Shifty said:
TelcoLou said:
For the record:

logitech_wingman_gamepad.jpg

Ahah...Umm, that thing?

This exact one:

2585qx3.jpg

Marvel at its crappiness ... :lol: It works very well though :) Although it doesn't have select and start buttons .. I need to get a couple of new ones.

So, now that it's out, does anyone have one yet? Can it be confirmed how many power supplies we need to run everything without batteries? 1? 2? 42?

yalborap said:
So, now that it's out, does anyone have one yet? Can it be confirmed how many power supplies we need to run everything without batteries? 1? 2? 42?
:lol: Easy there tiger ... they just started shipping like, an hour or 2 ago ...

holy crap... that thing is 56$? I can't see myself ordering one just yet. I will have to see some serious proof that it's actually worth it and not just looking slick. Cause if I wasn't so lazy, I could just slap a cheapo ext to usb-hub cable together instead.

I had my finger on the purchase button but then at the last second backed out, this isnt worth the money as it has a bunch of things i dont need because im not a developer. I remember Craig saying that it would be delayed until may because new features were being added, what are these new features? It seems like basically the same thing that was described months ago.

Jackd said:
I remember Craig saying that it would be delayed until may because new features were being added, what are these new features? It seems like basically the same thing that was described months ago.
Well.. you can also use it as a doorstop, or a paperweight, or a..?

Maybe the new features were just the USB activity lights? That's all I can think of :(

The possibilities are endless with this thing...without a doubt it'll take PC porting and emulation to a whole new level. Great stuff, can't wait until I've got some cash together to buy one.

What I'd like to know now is if CPS2 has support for USB gamepads built into the EMU? Being able to play Aliens vs. Predator on a bigger screen - now that would be awesome!! :)

Back