Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better detail for location in US:
map.png

When will all this Covid-19 end!! I really want to travel overseas next year, ffs :-||
I think each flu season lasts about 2 years. I assume this included both peaks. This year we are obviously more careful, but it's been 6+ months already and doesn't look like the world-wide spread has stopped.

graph.jpg

We'll party when this graph hits 0 again, but the trend is still going up.

Attachments

• FF5531CF-232F-4C2C-BCC0-B9DE63F733CB.jpeg
    FF5531CF-232F-4C2C-BCC0-B9DE63F733CB.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 162
Without an ounce of surprise:

It's a disaster in French Guyana:

There's a surge in schools in Paris 12e and around.

And in Europe too:

Last edited:
That's not a side effect of just driving. That's a side effect of getting in an accident. And those side effects are well-understood by the consumer.
Same shit. Those drug's side effects are not a given. Those are symptoms, that showed in testees - some more, some less often. If someones driving car, there might be an accident. If you take prednisone, you might end up vomitting. Still we don't abandon cars. Yes, car accidents when driving are less frequent than side effects of prednisone, but also can easily be heavier an impact.
If there's no good reason to take a drug, don't. If there is, the tradeoffs might be worth it - or not.

Same shit. Those drug's side effects are not a given.
I know many people who take drugs and none of them do not experience side-effects so I think that taking drugs should be compared to crashing your car in that you're going to get damage and the question is just about how bad it'll be. Which makes sense since drugs do normally suppress important functions in addition to leaving the cause of disease intact. You're never sick due to a drug deficiency—drugs are just tape and bubblegum patching up your disease.

If there's no good reason to take a drug, don't. If there is, the tradeoffs might be worth it - or not.
That's not how I use my car. In fact, I recently used it solely for recreational purposes to go on vacation. I did not have to go on vacation and I would certainly not have went if it had involved me taking drugs.

Police in the Netherlands furious, because the is a video that shows police not-in-uniform, which then later goes and start rioting (the "hooligans" the Dutch News was talking about). Of course, the news article twists it around, however, there is footage that disproves them:

This was the peaceful (until the "hooligans/cops" started rioting) demonstration against the draconian laws for this summer with pretext of Covid.

edit: There is always the possibility that the undercovers went out to arrest one person. (the one that is dragged along)

Last edited:

Police in the Netherlands furious, because the is a video that shows police not-in-uniform, which then later goes and start rioting (the "hooligans" the Dutch News was talking about). Of course, the news article twists it around, however, there is footage that disproves them:

This was the peaceful (until the "hooligans/cops" started rioting) demonstration against the draconian laws for this summer with pretext of Covid.
Which draconian laws?

Same shit as always, everywhere:

It's like every government waited for something to finally implement a police state, color me unsurprised.

Last edited:
3 cops, two cars.... 1 demonstrator against (soon to be) dictatorship.... usually the police is in a corner, present, but leaves protesters alone. As for the why: Keep in mind there was a rave-party planned so Police had to have extra personnel in situ as part of the protocol.

There IS a second demonstrator (visible in the video of the tweet above), with a blue sign, but that is against racism, so there are no cops around.

The full stream of the journalist (also has pictures of today, lonely protestor pro-palestine (faithfully there every weekend or so, since ages), a dumb robber that got caught (Thanks, Dutch Police!)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: rSl
Brazil: a video where local government went inside a facility that said they held a lot of covid infected people, turns out, they had zero patients, but were a lot of money from the government for nursing these non-existing people. The representative yells "Thieves". Thieves indeed:

Brazil: a video where local government went inside a facility that said they held a lot of covid infected people, turns out, they had zero patients, but were a lot of money from the government for nursing these non-existing people. The representative yells "Thieves". Thieves indeed:
Trouble is, not only is this corruption an outrageous diversion of desperately needed resources, but it will compound the issue where too many people have been brainwashed into believing that Covid-19 is a hoax and therefore they will become a threat to themselves and others as they continue to facilitate its spread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back