Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
while i don't disagree with putting healthy food into our bodies, that's not a panacea. lots of people can be bamboozled by antivaxxers, talking a big talk about keeping your body healthy the "natural" way, but failing to follow the science and also get their shots. you might not be the casualty, but others pay the price when they listen to that sort of thinking.

or, in the words of Ghandi, "go infect yourself!".

but failing to follow the science
I do not mind not following the paid-for science. I've seen enough medical scientists marketing people employ scummy tactics to make me lose faith in that field of science marketing. Personally I prefer to sacrifice a bit of rigour in order to have evidence that I can personally verify. To each their own; I hope that this so-called pandemic won't ruin that and make it "to each the government's". I liked the world where everyone can make their own health choices (except for the part where almost everyone gets sick, but government mandated health measures won't solve that).

Yeah, I have noticed that. They're trying to manipulate the public!!

They have however mentioned previously that kids can get this and more recently that they can suffer from sticky blood so need the more recently introduced blood thinners. So they haven't named any particular kid, but there are privacies to protect here, but it doesn't take much sense to work out that kids are quite likely to die with this.

"coronavirus-linked syndrome"
"rare but life-threatening immune reaction to coronavirus"
"many doctors believe are caused by the immune system overreacting to the virus sometimes weeks after infection"

"This is a rapidly changing situation and we desperately need to learn how to manage it because we are now seeing quite significant numbers of children being admitted to district hospitals all over the place"
Looks like the cytokine storm.

Always "looking like Kawasaki", "linked to coronavirus":

We here, in Australia have finally reached our Covid-19 milestone...100th death!

pointer_data_centre_Slim.gif

Everyone in France knows that we had no mask during the past months, and even now some nurses lack mask.

Newest article (May 18) about lack of masks and protective gear:

Older articles about lack of masks and protective gear:

Marseille, 3rd city in France, healthcare people received "a few masks, a few gel, no apron, and the wave is coming this week-end. We even contacted slaughterhouses for clothes, tool shops for masks, but everything is closed".

"Inmates are making masks with coffee filters":

But Macron basically says on BFM, a propaganda TV channel, that "we never lacked masks or protective gear":

Now you understand why he's the same liar as Trump, Bolsonaro, Johnson, etc.

Macron's presidency has been prophesied in King Smurf:
  • His campaign consisted of visiting everyone and telling them he agreed with them.
  • He ended his campaign with a hollow speech that ended with him shouting excitedly
  • As soon as he was elected he started to pretend he's better than anyone else.
  • He faced his opposition by sending armed guards
  • His main public support is a pseudo-intellectual clique
  • The only way he can think of to calm down people is to give them medals
  • He got angry when people decided to turn down the medals
In the comic book, this is the point where he threatens to throw those who refuse to support him in jail...

A Dutch bank published the amount of changes in the transactions (site in Dutch, but it's readable enough for the English speaking crowd):

As you can see, there are less -3% pin transactions at supermarkets, but they sell +20% more (well, I think they sell the same, the prices went up). More toys, less books. -28% gasoline usage.
Electronics: -2% pin transactions, but +6% more sales, which means we are buying more expensive stuff.

Last edited:
Tin Foil Hat time!

It’s only possible to state that “we were ready for *this* pandemic” if *this* pandemic had occurred in 2009/2010.
Everything the Tories have done since then has, as Monbiot says, deliberately de-prepared the UK.
But it wasn’t enough that they let the PPE stockpile dwindle over the past decade - not long after the start of the pandemic they downgraded its classification so that they wouldn’t be legally responsible for providing healthcare workers with the correct PPE (which they knew wasn’t there because they wound down the stockpile) and they just had to employ their “herd immunity” pseudoscience.
Just another policy to add to their long list of genocidal policies...

Last edited:
Yesterday's File on 4 covered part of this story; the predictions about the break out of a pandemic in care homes then the complete denial of all evidence by the government this time around. I think it should be available worldwide as a podcast at least since that's just an mp3 file:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back