Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomatoes are now at the local Paris market 3 €/kg, and leeks are 4 €/kg.

I see at least one article per day saying schools are closing because children are contaminated.

Tomatoes are now at the local Paris market 3 €/kg, and leeks are 4 €/kg.

I see at least one article per day saying schools are closing because children are contaminated.
It’ll take a few months but scrape out the seeds from the tomatoes and upcycle your waste plastic bottles to grow them indoors.
Once you’ve finished chopping off the amount of leek you want to use in cooking, keep the remainder and apply the Kratky method.
Then you should be able to have your own home-grown.

Perfectly good explanation why New Yorks death rate is off the roof

The true explanation is much more simpler than that: density, subway, bus, shopping malls, massive airports, etc.
Post automatically merged:

It’ll take a few months but scrape out the seeds from the tomatoes and upcycle your waste plastic bottles to grow them indoors.
Once you’ve finished chopping off the amount of leek you want to use in cooking, keep the remainder and apply the Kratky method.
Then you should be able to have your own home-grown.

I'll send you my tomato seeds, you'll send me back tomatoes.

The true explanation is much more simpler than that: density, subway, bus, shopping malls, massive airports, etc.
Post automatically merged:

I'll send you my tomato seeds, you'll send me back tomatoes.
Think they might get squashed in the post \o/

Interesting fact is that places with the lowest density are populated with older people, but mortality is the same as previous years.
In biggest cities, there's a +49% mortality vs data between 2015 and 2019.

Well, they do say that it's mainly younger men (and women, but mainly the men) who break the advice to enable social distances and not travel as groups. I've not seen that stat reproduced locally yet, but I'd perhaps not be surprised if it did due to that.

These mortality numbers are mostly the consequence of the pre-lockdowns behavior.
Currently, In Paris, idiots without mask are generally younger white people. I don't see a difference between men and women.
Almost every Asian wear a mask (they were the first too, I live near a Chinese area), many Blacks too.

I just spoke with a nurse working in a Paris hospital, they still don't have proper protective gear.
It's the Army who give them supplies, and they have trash bags to wear. They have to make holes in them for the head and arms.

These mortality numbers are mostly the consequence of the pre-lockdowns behavior.
Currently, In Paris, idiots without mask are generally younger white people. I don't see a difference between men and women.
Almost every Asian wear a mask (they were the first too, I live near a Chinese area), many Blacks too.

I just spoke with a nurse working in a Paris hospital, they still don't have proper protective gear.
It's the Army who give them supplies, and they have trash bags to wear. They have to make holes in them for the head and arms.
Sounds like England :'(

We are lacking plexiglas/Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)/acrylic glass.
"Orders taken now will be delivered in autumn, even december":

There first needs to be a cultural shift in order for most people to accept wearing masks in public in western countries, and is a catch-22 where people feel judged whether or not they wear one.

It will take time, and encouragement, by those with influence... However I have yet to see any western politicians taking a positive stance towards wearing masks, let alone taking self-isolation or social distancing seriously themselves.

"Do as I say, don't do as I do" - a politician

I want my mask with a six-pointed yellow star.
And reuseable of course, buying the one-use packs is so expensive.

I forgot my mask when I went out for a walk today. It was a little frustrating because I passed a number of people up top today

You will kill us all !! :-||

Happened to me more than twice lately to see people giggling at the ones wearing a mask...

We may never know if hydroxychloroquine can help.
The "Lancet study" was incredibly biased: "30% had already cardiac problems" "40% were under a medicine triggering hydroxychloroquine overdose".

There's a shitload of unmasked young people outside having parties like nothing is happening.

• Angry
Reactions: rSl
I think we haven't seen a second peak/wave yet (we could count Iran maybe). WHO predicts it usually happens, let's see.
US already hit 100k I think :(
In the UK at least we only started opening things back up in a small way this last week, and I don't think I've heard of much people talking about opening up elsewhere more than say two weeks ago (excepting Sweden, which never really closed down in the first place). You've got to give it a little more time for the effect to become apparent in the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back