Couple of minor new issues with the shop

Git1

Very Active Member
Navigating to the home page seems to reset the language choice to Deutsch

Navigating to the 'Managing your preferences about cookies' page via the cookies popup also resets the language choice to Deutsch

The cookies popup does not disappear after saving the cookie preferences.

Using Firefox 87.0

Hm, that sounds like it doesn't save the cookies for you, as both of these settings are saved in the session cookies
Does Firefox try to be smart again and prevents all cookies from the site?

I'll try myself later - does anyone else have that issue as well?

Hmm, I am using firefox 85 currently, and have all strict protections disabled for the shop. I use umatrix, but the only thing I'm blocking there is chat.dragonbox.de because I don't need to chat to you, plus it's an additional scripting risk. The shop page loads fine for me, loading images in as I scroll, but it's in german and I don't seem to be able to click on anything. It is remembering that I want my prices in GBP though, and I have apparently 33 cookies from the shop, so cookies don't seem to be majorly restricted.

I don't seem to be able to click on anything.

That's happening because the page hasn't fully loaded (check the top right of the page for a spinning circle animation). For some reason the site pages only load fully for me if I switch to a different tab, wait for a while, and then switch back. (Tor Browser 10.0.18 based on Mozilla Firefox 78.11.0esr).

Yeah, the long loading time is something I need to look at. Usually, Prestashop has a good profiler that tells what module in what position needs too long - but that function is not working right now, which is annoying.
They fixed it in the latest git, maybe I can use these patches to get the profiler to work properly.

That's happening because the page hasn't fully loaded (check the top right of the page for a spinning circle animation). For some reason the site pages only load fully for me if I switch to a different tab, wait for a while, and then switch back. (Tor Browser 10.0.18 based on Mozilla Firefox 78.11.0esr).
Yes, that's it. Once it loads it's fine. It's just that it takes a long time to load. It does seem to remember my setting my language to English now, although it did take two attempts for some reason, and the scrolling blurb on the front page is still in German.

Back