Corrupt A Wish

Granted, however a powerful speaker magnet placed too close to the server destroys the Tron universe.

I wish everyone had their Pandora already.

Granted, OpenPandora makes so much money that they become corrupt and turn into Sony.

I wish that those disasters in Japan never happened...

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, OpenPandora makes so much money that they become corrupt and turn into Sony.

I wish that those disasters in Japan never happened...

Granted. The epicentre is moved to directly beneath your house.

I wish I had more time to do my homework that is due in less than two hours, and did not waste it all away on these fora.

Granted. The epicentre is moved to directly beneath your house.

I wish I had more time to do my homework that is due in less than two hours, and did not waste it all away on these fora.
Granted: you get in a car accident on your way to school and spend the next week in the hospital

I wish these idiots I work with quit asking me their dumb ass questions everyday about stuff I've already explained to them 20 times previously

Granted. You're given more time because you are teleported to the middle of New Mexico with your homework, writing utensils, and any reference materials you may need.

I wish that I was a moderator here alongside Gruso.

Granted, but you can never start another thread again and all of your posts must be on topic.

I wish I'd been born in my father's generation so that I could call my generation's music good.

Granted, but Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber are now of your father's generation.

I wish I could be a moderator instead of Gruso.

You become a moderator but you corrupt the server and it deletes all the moderators including you.

I wish I didn't have to update my Wii.

Granted, it turns into a Gamecube. You do not have the money to purchase another Wii.

I wish that the Pandora would, in terms of its success, be everything that Craig wanted it to be (and I think it's safe to assume that he'd like it to be popular).

Granted, it turns into a Gamecube. You do not have the money to purchase another Wii.

I wish that the Pandora would, in terms of its success, be everything that Craig wanted it to be (and I think it's safe to assume that he'd like it to be popular).

Granted, but you accidentally dropped yours off a bridge, and you can't afford a new one.

I wish Pluto was a planet again.

Granted. Pluto grows to a sufficient size that it is now easily classified as a planet. It's increased mass causes it's orbit to rapidly decay, drawing in other matter, until it passes close enough to the Earth to knock us off our own axis, initiating our own steady descent into the sun.

I wish Alec hadn't doomed us all.

Granted, Alec never existed.

I wish I was done with school.

Granted. Nothing of importance happens besides that. You could've wished for a million dollars, but noooooo!

I wish Sean Connery would be the first man on Mars.

Granted, but he didn't arrive in one piece.

I wish Ubuntu had more support.

Granted - But their Customer Service is in india, and you cant understand a word theyre saying.

I wish for a pickled jalapeño.

You get your pickled jalapeño but they are a 100yrs old and make very ill.

I wish my car could drive itself.

Your car drives itself... off a bridge.

I wish I could think of more wishes.

Your wishes are no longer corrupt but you forgot to pay the wish tax so they go back to being corrupt again.

I wish Apple would go out of business.

Granted - steve jobs sells apple, apple goes out of business, steve jobs buys all rights to every linux distro

Back