Convince Me To Get The Pandora

or if you dont like it, theres thousands of others who will gladly pay you the price you paid for it....

DaMummy said:
or if you dont like it, theres thousands of others who will gladly pay you the price you paid for it....

Probably more.

Last edited by a moderator:
difficulttojustify.jpg

the guy needs some "help" to be convinced that he will not regret his eventual purchase, and all you find to say to him is: "don't buy it, stay with your phone"...

tsss !! yeahh you are very helpful!!!

@b1ueskycomp1ex> +1 for your drawing. it reflects the situation.

The Pandora is self-justifying. You either disagree with this statement or you buy one.

For me it's the UMPC form factor that sells it.

ahahah said:
the guy needs some "help" to be convinced that he will not regret his eventual purchase, and all you find to say to him is: "don't buy it, stay with your phone"...

tsss !! yeahh you are very helpful!!!

More helpful than trying to convince him that he won't regret a purchase when in fact he might. Different people look for different things in their gadgets. All anyone should do is explain what the Pandora is, and what it does, if based on that this guys decides that a smartphone is better suited for him, than that's what he should get.

ahahah said:
In fairness, he did say himself, at the end of his post, that writing about telephones had seemingly made his mind up for him.

I personally don't think that it's a good idea to look to others to be "convinced" to make any purchase, let alone a very expensive one. It's either suited to your needs or it isn't, and like it or not, the Pandora is not going to be suited to absolutely everybody.

I'm not going to convince you to buy it - solely because it will give me a chance of obtaining a second Pandora :p

Besides, no one wants you to buy it. It would be of better use to someone that can actually see all the things it can be used for.

Back