Controls??

argon0

OK, I may well be being stupid (not having the copy of BOR that I originally downloaded to hand) BUT:

Where are the instructions for BOR - including - what are the controls...

Was reading up about Streets of Rage (no real reason) and it mentions various different moves (up to 40?), how do you execute these different moves on the GP32 (if you can)...

Also, I've noticed, BOR doesn't seem to be in any logical place on the downloads "bit" of GP32x - I thought it'd be in the game ports section - but no sign...

Argon0
Bemused, Befuddled ... where's me bed... gp32_console

as far as i know, there are no where near 40 moves, basically what you get when you play is all you get, i downloaded the dreamcast version and there was nothing special.

There is an option at the start of the game that tells you all the controls.
Can't remember if it's on the first page or under options, but it's there somewhere :)

The downloads section of GP32Spain is better updated than that of GP32x. Get the latest stuff there.

As for BOR moves, these are off the top of my head ;)

You have basic punch, jump and special buttons.

Forward, Forward, Punch - Do an across screen move

jump, punch, - jump kick

jump, down, punch - jump punch (good for taking out bikers)

move close to enemy to get hold of and then press "punch" repeatedly to take the SOB out.

Standing further away from enemy does a more looser punch combination. You can also press away after the second/third punch to hit somone behind who maybe sneaking up on you.

Move close to an enemy and then press the direction away from the SOB and punch to perform a throw.

Press Jump and Up to cancel out if you've just been thrown.

If I think of some more I'll add into this post :)

Back