Contact Gamepark

Kevin_jf

Still Fresh
Hello all, I'm new here.

I'm french working on gaming industry for some magazines and in marketing. I would like to contact Gamepark Holdings but I can't find an email on their official website, and my old email contact from 2001 don't match now. Can you help me please.

Thanks a lot,
Kevin

Kojote posted on Aug 30 2005 at 03:10 PM said:
email harvester will be happy about the email adress. what about replacing @ by [a] or some other stuff?
Meh, any good ones will still be able to get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must contact her for talking about the GPX2, we want marketing and distribute the console here in France and across Europe. Must go to the Sony PSP launch event party, see ya guys and thanks again !

iignotus posted on Aug 31 2005 at 08:05 PM said:
Kojote posted on Aug 30 2005 at 03:10 PM said:
email harvester will be happy about the email adress. what about replacing @ by [a] or some other stuff?
Meh, any good ones will still be able to get it.

Yep - people have been doing that for years now. Even basic harvesters can pic out email addis like the above. I'll edit it a bit more.....

Last edited by a moderator:
If it would be distributed in France (and perhaps Belgium :p ), that'd be great.
Not only would that mean more success to gph (hopefully), but it'd be a counter attack to the psp and the ds. I mean, surely some people must thing :A small portable ps with bad games, or a handheld you feel embaressed with outside, surely there must be something different, not mainstream.

Back