Contact Info For Gp2xstore Needed

AndrewB

Still Fresh
Does anyone have any other contact info, other then the 2 email addresses on their website, for them?

The reason why is I sent my defective F-200 back to them almost a month ago and for the past week I've been trying to reach them and have gotten no response and no bounce back (other then a full mail box warning for the David email address). I've tried from different email addresses also with no luck. Does anyone have any other contact info for this palce. I'm starting to worry and think the the joke is on me now and I'm out 200$ :(

AndrewB said:
Does anyone have any other contact info, other then the 2 email addresses on their website, for them?

The reason why is I sent my defective F-200 back to them almost a month ago and for the past week I've been trying to reach them and have gotten no response and no bounce back (other then a full mail box warning for the David email address). I've tried from different email addresses also with no luck. Does anyone have any other contact info for this palce. I'm starting to worry and think the the joke is on me now and I'm out 200$ :(
I have David on my AIM. If I see him online today I'll point him to this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot him a message a few minutes ago. I'm not sure if he got it, it didn't seem like he was at his computer. If you don't hear from him soon, try contacting him on the forum. His forum name is Jr2Swiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back