Contact From Gp32z

jmetal88 posted on Feb 28 2006 at 05:24 PM said:
David calls the thin plastic membrane a "screen protector" and the actual hard plastic cover the "screen cover". He thinks this is very clear, I tried to tell him otherwise, but he thinks it is not a problem...

@DijiTao - Give him a little time, like I said, he can now start responding, but won't actually be able to repond in full capacity until after the 6th.

Why after the 6th?

Last edited by a moderator:
jmetal88 posted on Feb 28 2006 at 05:24 PM said:
David calls the thin plastic membrane a "screen protector" and the actual hard plastic cover the "screen cover". He thinks this is very clear, I tried to tell him otherwise, but he thinks it is not a problem...
If you look on other sites, you will notice everyone calls the plastic film a "screen protector."

If this was some other console, you probably would understand what they meant, but since the GP2X is a little odd by making you mount the screen cover yourself, everyone has a little more intimate knowledge of it than they would with a GBA, etc.. You probably wouldn't purchase a "screen protector" for a GB and expect it to come as a hard plastic cover and then have to figure out a way to get the old one off. If you removed the screen cover for most other handhelds, the company would probably consider that voiding your warrenty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back