Comprehensive Rom Compatibility Status Lists?

nemt

Website
www.nemesisz.net
Are there any more complete lists of the working status of ROMs for each emulator than the ones found on the official gp2x wiki? Is it generally assumed the popular emulators like DrMDx and GP2XEngine will play all ROMs fine with sound unless otherwise indicated?

i know theres a mame 1 but i dunno if it sbeen updated latley Icant remember the link im sure it was on the mame gp2x wiki page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic! Thanks!

Actually Tripmonkey, maybe this is something that would be useful to have a link to this on the GP2X standards page. It would allow developers to compare their creations' compatibility with these games and compare with other emus (assuming that not everyone already knows about this and does this already)

you dont know until you try, and if you suceed or fail, update the wiki. These lists will only be comprehensive if people add to them! :p
</rant>

but seriously, try, test, and report back. Then other people will benefit :D

Mark

Fantastic! Thanks!

Actually Tripmonkey, maybe this is something that would be useful to have a link to this on the GP2X standards page. It would allow developers to compare their creations' compatibility with these games and compare with other emus (assuming that not everyone already knows about this and does this already)
Sorry but I missed your post for some reason prairiefire?
Funny you should say that, it was one of the first things that I added.
It's under Emulator Compatability in the left hand side main menu ;)

Any chance that list will ever be updated to include SquidgeSNES (or any SNES emu)?

The list of SNES games that do not work and probably never will (at acceptable speeds):

http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNES_games_with_special_chips

(from google search "snes games with chips" without quotes. Why did I include this comment? BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T SEARCH AND NEED TO START. Note that I did this on my first try, it's the second result! Using Google is EASY people.)

Back