¿cómo Que No Habrá Ñ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahoj said:
Локаль то прикрутить не проблема. Вот с кнопочками извращаться придется. Буковок то у нас больше. (Не завидую китайцам, ой не завидую).
А не проще виртуальную клаву сделать на дисплее? И не надо с кнопками дурачиться. Не уместить всё, что нужно - факт.
Скоро подтянуться и китайские коллеги, потребуют поменять опрос и включить китайскую раскладку. Чем дальше, там веселее. Скорее бы пришел девайс, а там бы разобрались, как, что и куда прикрутить.

Last edited by a moderator:
Если под текст для ICQ, то да. Вполне нормально подойдет виртуальная клава. Но вот кто будет замарачиваться, создавая свою программу имея под рукой устраивающие их кнопочки реальной клавы и реализовывать виртуальную?

@Hahahoj,_VWV_
Давайте ещё Дона Мигеля разбудим, чтобы он тоже в топку насрал
Идём на наш русский форум водку пить и играть в денди?

Google translation(with some correction):
@Hahahoj,_VWV_
Let us awaken Don Miguel that he, too, made poo in the furnace
Go to our forum Russian vodka drink and play dendy?

quasist said:
@Hahahoj,_VWV_
Давайте ещё Дона Мигеля разбудим, чтобы он тоже в топку насрал
Идём на наш русский форум водку пить и играть в денди?

Google translation(with some correction):
@Hahahoj,_VWV_
Let us awaken Don Miguel that he, too, made poo in the furnace
Go to our forum Russian vodka drink and play dendy?
that's a variant coz we've got to stop this mess or Chinese friends will join this multilingual discussion. :D I don't want to ddos "google translate" in attempt to understand them. :)

This is getting out of hand. I understand that some people here do not speak English very well (or at all), and we try to accommodate them as much as possible. However, this is an English forum.

For those who cannot post in English, please have the courtesy to post a Google translation of your question / comment so the rest of us can better help you.

For those who can post in English but do not (because you are too lazy or too rude), knock it off.

Chip said:
For those who can post in English but do not (because you are too lazy or too rude), knock it off.
A third variant is missing "to accent moderators attention to the problem and to have fun at the same time". Personally I've met those two points.

Is people expecting to use the Pandora as a replacemente for an ancient typewriter?

Hitnrun said:
Is people expecting to use the Pandora as a replacemente for an ancient typewriter?
So I could save comfortably in Resident Evil? YES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back