When will I receive my Pandora?

Geze

Still Fresh
[ENGLISH]

Hello, good morning to all Open Pandora!

I write this topic to ask about when will my pandora. The order was made on January 7, 2011 and I'm very desperate lol (a lot of truth) :D

I apologize if there is an issue related to my question.

On the other hand I send a greeting from Mexico to demonstrate that Linux users are not nations, we are one big family and that I personally do not hold grudges for the words of one television show, a big hug to all the staff Pandora.

[sPANISH]

Hola, buen día a todos en Open Pandora!

Escribo este tema para preguntar cuándo llegará aproximadamente mi pandora. El pedido fue hecho el 7 de Enero de 2011 y ya estoy muy desesperado jejeje (mucho de verdad) :D

Pido una disculpa si hay un tema relacionada con mi pregunta.

Por otro lado les envío un saludo desde México para demostrar que en los Linuxeros no hay naciones, todos somos una gran familia y que en lo personal no guardo rencores por las palabras de aquel programa de televisión, un gran abrazo a todo el equipo Pandora.

[ENGLISH]

I write this topic to ask about when will my pandora. The order was made on January 7, 2011 and I'm very desperate lol (a lot of truth) :D

On the other hand I send a greeting from Mexico to demonstrate that Linux users are not nations, we are one big family and that I personally do not hold grudges for the words of one television show, a big hug to all the staff Pandora.

[sPANISH]

Escribo este tema para preguntar cuándo llegará aproximadamente mi pandora. El pedido fue hecho el 7 de Enero de 2011 y ya estoy muy desesperado jejeje (mucho de verdad) :D

Por otro lado les envío un saludo desde México para demostrar que en los Linuxeros no hay naciones, todos somos una gran familia y que en lo personal no guardo rencores por las palabras de aquel programa de televisión, un gran abrazo a todo el equipo Pandora.
i think you have preordered your pandora as the premium 7 day pandoras were not available then.Batch 1 is supposed to be finished by march.You should maybe get it in march.You can upgrade your order to a 7 day pandora.7 day pandoras

Last edited by a moderator:
[ENGLISH]

[sPANISH]

i think you have preordered your pandora as the premium 7 day pandoras were not available then.Batch 1 is supposed to be finished by march.You should maybe get it in march.

I think batch 1 is finished end of March soonest, more likely somewhere in April, so expect it no earlier then half/end of April for the first pre orderers of batch2.

Half of the 1st batch is day one orders, we're not out of day one orders yet delivery wise so that means over 2k still need to be sent out. At the current speed there's no way batch one get's done by March.

Good news is they are pumping out quite consistently and happy people are posting good experiences on the forum so there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. :)

Back