Enviar La Puta Consola De Mierda Jodeeeeer!

Peri28

Still Fresh
Pues eso,dejaros de casi casi de los cojones y enviar ya la puta consola de los cojones.

Y dejar ya de mentir a la gente que sois mas malos que pinocho joder!!

PD/Quien no sepa mi idioma que se meta en una academia de mierda y aprenda ostias,que para eso estan.!!

Pandoraaaa!!!

Come ooonnnn!!!

Ni retrasos ni leches,pareceis mas bien retrasados.!!!

Al final van a sacar el Iphone 20 o PSP 3 y vais tener que hacer el lanzamiento directamente a la basura!!

Peri27 said:
Pues eso,dejaros de casi casi de los cojones y enviar ya la puta consola de los cojones.

Y dejar ya de mentir a la gente que sois mas malos que pinocho joder!!

PD/Quien no sepa mi idioma que se meta en una academia de mierda y aprenda ostias,que para eso estan.!!

Pandoraaaa!!!

Come ooonnnn!!!

Ni retrasos ni leches,pareceis mas bien retrasados.!!!

Al final van a sacar el Iphone 20 o PSP 3 y vais tener que hacer el lanzamiento directamente a la basura!!
you took the words out of my mouth...

Edit: Oh wait, it means what? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Send The Fucking Console Of Shit Shit!

Well, that, while almost of the balls and send console and the whore balls.

And stop lying and people who are more evil than Pinocchio fuck!

PD / Who does not know my language to get into an academy and learn ostias shit, that's what they are.!!

Pandoraaaa!

Come ooonnnn!

No delays or milk, you seem rather overdue.!

In the end they will get the Ihpone 20 or PSP 3 and you are going to have to make the pitch straight away!

Sorry, but this is an English forum, Spanish won't get you far. Swearing won't make things go faster either, hijo puta....

I don't understand this mentality. Who could possibly think this would get them anything they want?

No delays or milk, you seem rather overdue.!
I like this part best.

When I read the Spanish bit, I went 'hey, leches? Didn't that mean milk? ...Why milk?"

I'll have 'No delays nor milk' as my under-avatar-text-thingie when I can.

Lunatic said:
I don't understand this mentality. Who could possibly think this would get them anything they want?
I dunno.
"Well, since you whined, we sped up production. Here's a half-finished case with cracks and weird colors and no finish."

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the part which basically (I think) said "If you don't understand my language (idioms), go to school!" on an English based forum. :)
What I really don't get is why GP32XSpain STILL has problems with the Pandora. Why can't they just ignore it and go away?

the pinochio part is translated to "worse than pinochio".
Spaniards like to use milk in curses. My favorite is "me cago en la leche", translates to "I take a dump in the milk"
I can understand why someone would be upset and cancel an order but random curses in a forum seldom help. But that's just me. I was born before netscape and don't understand flaming and trolling (not even the fishing thing)

I am more evil than Pinnochio :ph34r: , compared to me, Pinnochio is just a little boy (or a deluded puppet) :p

seriously? , just cos we sunk your puny Armada there's no need to STILL bear a grudge <_<

Thank god for this thread, it makes me smile from ear to ear :D
static.gif

Back