¿cómo Que No Habrá Ñ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trypsp

Still Fresh
¿8 meses esperando y no pondreis la ñ en el teclado?no creo que ningún español quiera una Pandora sin la Ñ en el teclado,menuda perdida de tiempo,tan bien que pintaba la consola y en el último momento cometen este error.

pandblack01jn0.jpg

Google Translator

Is 8 months waiting and not pondreis the child on the keyboard? Why do not you said earlier? Do not believe that any Spanish wants a Pandora without Ñ on the keyboard, menuda waste of time, so well that painted console and the La Cage last time fatally.

Without pandora2ut4.png Ñ =- 1000

El teclado está controlado por software, eso quiere decir que haya lo que haya impreso en las teclas, se puede hacer que respondan con otros carácteres, Ñ incluida.

Desde el primer día la Ñ se sabía que no iba a disponer de una tecla propia. Yo soy español y dudo mucho que Pandora vaya a tener tantas ventas en paises hispanoparlantes como para compensar una revisión completa de hardware para incluir una tecla que sólo se usa en nuestro idioma.

Pero eso no significa que la Ñ no vaya a estar ahí. Incluso así, existen teclados en pantalla de los que se han comentado muchas veces y sería una solución de compromiso.

Keyboard is software-controlled, so it is possible to remap any character in any key even if it's other character printed on it.

From first day it's fairly known that Ñ will not have its own key. I'm spanish and actually doubt that Pandora would sell enought in spanish language countries to deserve a total hardware revision for include a key that's only used in our language.

But this doen't mean that Ñ wouldn't be there.

Understandable translation:

8 months waiting and you wont put the "Ñ" key on the keyboard? Why didn't you warn us before? I don't think any spanish customer would buy a pandora without "Ñ" key, what a waste of time, pandora looked so cool and now you ruined the project.

Guys seriously, the next one who says something in Spanish (without a proper translation in the same post) will get hit with a big stick...

lol, translated

apenas usted sabe tan, eso puede ser solucionada fácilmente, hay llaves del Fn después de todos que se puedan utilizar con N para hacer Ñ

Tashi said:
Google Translator

Is 8 months waiting and not pondreis the child on the keyboard? Why do not you said earlier? Do not believe that any Spanish wants a Pandora without Ñ on the keyboard, menuda waste of time, so well that painted console and the La Cage last time fatally.

Without pandora2ut4.png Ñ =- 1000

Quick and dirty grist:

8 Month waiting and zou didn't put the ñ on the keyboard? Why didn't you say so before? I don't believe that any spanish wants a pandora without the ñ on the keyboard. waste of time....

My spanish isn't really good enough to answer, so look away please:

El teclado no esta finalizado, pero creo que no va a tenia un ñ. Pero tu puedes cambiar el layout en software. Con etiquettes tambien puedes cambiar el hardware. Los que quieren un ñ pueden poner un ñ en el teclado y los que quieren un ä pueden poner un ä.

Bye,
NsN

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm completely sure that you'll be able to type the ñ in many different ways: function keys, ~+n, on screen keyboards... In fact, that single letter is not so common in the Spanish language.

I'm worried about the dead keys: ~ ` ' " ^ They are really useful in many languages, and they do not seem to be comfortable in the proposed keyboards.

I think any Spanish buyer with an ounce of common sense will know that a bit of software will enable you to customise this 'special' key that you speak to highly of, and use the Pandora for its main purpose imo homebrew and emulators, you yourself i don't think you would know what to do with one anyway, so like your name says go play with your psp.

chipan said:

8 months waiting and you wont put the "Ñ" key on the keyboard? Why didn't you warn us before? I don't think any spanish customer would buy a pandora without "Ñ" key, what a waste of time, pandora looked so cool and now you ruined the project.
The official render has been out for nearly that long and it's never had an Ñ key on it, and you're just now noticing?

The keypad layout in the renders was never more than a "best guess" by EvilDragon. The final layout has not yet been decided. Since you're obviously concerned with having an Ñ key on the keypad, perhaps you should vote in the keypad layout poll. There are a few submitted designs that accommodate Spanish speaking users.

chipan said:

Compose ([Fn]-[Ctrl]) -> [~] -> [N] = Ñ

or, deadkeys:

[~] -> [N] = Ñ
[~] -> [Space] = ~

Ok Ok, but don't reply me, reply trypsp's original post.
I don't share his opinion about pandora keyboard (in fact, I wouldn't buy pandora no matter the keyboard layout, but this is a large story)

I'm romanian and I couldn't care less about the pandora not having dedicated keys for the handful of special characters. Or any other keyboard for that matter.

icurafu said:
Is there really such a thing as a mobile device with a dedicated Ñ key?
Yes. It's called the El Niño: Piña Colada edition. It is only available in one color, referred to as jalapeño. Unfortunately there are reports that it is quite fragile, and will break like a piñata if mishandled. :eek:

I believe it is manufactured by Ñokia. :lol:

icurafu said:
No, that is why Spanish people never own a handheld. It's a waist of time, you know.. :D
To ALL. I think the topic caster has been being impolite. It's high time for decision-making people to react somehow, isn't it?

_VWV_ said:
icurafu said:
No, that is why Spanish people never own a handheld. It's a waist of time, you know.. :D
To ALL. I think the topic caster has been being impolite. It's high time for decision-making people to react somehow, isn't it?

No digas jilipoyes y deja de meterte con los españoles aunque la culpa la tuve yo escribiendo esta mierda de post,que cierren esto joder!! que yo no puedo.

Google Translation: Do not say jilipoyes and stop getting with the Spaniards although I blame myself writing this shit post, which closed this dammit! I can not.

EDIT: Translated. If you cannot post in English, please at least post a Google translation of your posts. - Chip

Traducido. Si no puede publicar en Inglés, por favor, por lo menos un puesto de traducción de Google de sus entradas. - Chip

Or:

"Say not jilipoyes and to stops putting you with the Spaniards although the fault I I had it writing this crap of post, that close this to screw!! that I do not be able. "

Another Spaniard here, and I couldn't care less if I had to write Ñ by using "Compose + N".

If fact, Ñ is used in spanish even less that accented characters, and that last ones don't have a dedicated key on our keyboards...

año, cigüeña, españa, caña, coño, paño, puño, migraña... :D

We frequently use some of these words, but I don't think it so bad to write it as a key combo.

trypsp said:
No digas jilipoyes y deja de meterte con los españoles aunque la culpa la tuve yo escribiendo esta mierda de post,que cierren esto joder!! que yo no puedo.

Google Translation: Do not say jilipoyes and stop getting with the Spaniards although I blame myself writing this shit post, which closed this dammit! I can not.
I didn't mean to hurt Spaniards by any means. It was just a joke to decrease the tension you bring with your posts. Please supply your posts with google translations and take it easy, man. People are mostly friendly here unless someone brakes in saying :pandora1: is ruined because 5% of future owners are be a bit disappointed with keyboard. It'll be fine coz remapping will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back