commodore 64x

This is kinda cool, I remember reading about this a year ago and it looks like it might be happening. I also don't understand it much, it is a neat case though, very retro, hopefully the keyboard is built tough like the C64 keyboard, if that breaks the case is junk. I wish they put a ARM processor in there and make it a little different than average PCs but oh well, I'm sure it will sell well to those who want a retro looking system.

I think they were originally making it to compete with this:

eeekeyboard.jpg

So if it does happen I doubt it looks like those computer renderings, it has to have a touch screen in there.

EDIT: Oh wow, it does have a case option, it comes with the case and card reader. You can put whatever you want in there. It also comes with Ubuntu if you order it with guts and HD, so it a little different than the average PC.

The site leaves me to believe that it isn't real though, and computer renderings never make me want to buy anything. On the other hand the 64 case would be a cool case, when the new AMD APUs come out this would be a cool house for them. The Amiga cases are just HTP cases though, they still look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back