Comeback

Mr.Gonzo

*implode*
Website
www.myspace.com
19264_1237078739151_1594711083_30579843_3090152_n.jpg

Hey everybody, Alot of new faces on the Panda forums.
I've bin lurking for a while whitout doing much in the forums but a lot of you will remember me i'm sure.

January the 27th is going to be the launch of my first professional project, A Tv Spot i Directed for the Transport System of Montreal.
Because of this, I've got an offer from the governement to get financed to work on my other projects (Right now i'm working over full time in a crappy office job, leaving me absolutely no time for production, so i've only bin writing scenarios for the past few months).

If i do get the "okay" and get financed...
I would love to get back on my Panda projects. (And get paid doing so, greedy f*ck.)
Starting with ZOMB'D, the game i was developping with iPrice. He doesn't know yet, but i think he's still active on the forums.
So, hey iPrice 8).
And with all the time i was away i've pilled up a bunch of new sweet ideas for the game( to refine it's gameplay, graphics and other stuff ).

This is nothing immediate though, it might take a month or two ( OH GOD NO, not Two Months™!! ) to get through all the procedures.
It's just a little something to get exited about/chew on... And i will probably have my pandora by then, making it a whole lot easier to develop for it!

-Mr.Gonzo

I know I can't wait to play ZOMB'D! What I've seen of it so far looks really fun/interesting.

Assuming Comeback™ is an RPG about a returning developer who gets transported BACK to the world of Jim Henson and has to solve the mystery of who or what has been chewing on the furniture.

darien said:
Assuming Comeback™ is an RPG about a returning developer who gets transported BACK to the world of Jim Henson and has to solve the mystery of who or what has been chewing on the furniture.

What happened to bob's game anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
That pissed Panda would be a great sightkick in zomb'd

Mr.Gonzo said:
darien said:

On March 31, it was reported that Pelloni released a playable demo of Bob's Game, which, according to his website, required a flash cartridge and was playable on the NO$GBA emulator.[sup]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_Game#cite_note-18[/sup]On April 2, 2009, MTV.com's Stephen Totilo interviewed Reggie Fils-Aime about the Bob's Game incident. Fils-Aime said that Pelloni did in fact submit to be a licensed developer for Nintendo, but Nintendo rejected his offer after a standard evaluation because he did not meet their requirements to be a developer for them. He notes that he is happy that people are motivated by games developed under similar circumstances such as World of Goo and 2D Boy as well as Tetris and Pokémon, that Nintendo enjoys "taking big ideas with small budgets and bringing them to life", as he put it.

Bob's Game is a homebrew console role-playing game developed by Robert Pelloni for the Nintendo DS, iPhone and Pandora handheld consoles, and more recently Microsoft Windows.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_Game#cite_note-FAQ-0[/sup]
The game began testing on September 11th 2009[sup][2][/sup] and has yet to have a final release date.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob%27s_Game

Zomb'd FTW! And maybe Nail's Adventure, one day? :rolleyes:

EDIT: I have to play a game on my Pandora with Asshole Mutant Sperm!

Not sure about Nail's advanture. Maybe a little too ambitious? / Trying to be all over the place all at the same time?
I loved the story and the characters i made for it though. I might turn it into some animated/comic serie.

Maybe you can just insert Asshole Mutant Sperm into Zomb'd as like a bonus enemy or something...:p
Forcibly, of course.

ahaha it's amazing to see what leaves marks in people's minds.
I almost forgot about the AMS :p.

There will be a whole lot of inside jokes ( from the boards ) and links to my other stuff in Zomb'd.
Just in the screenshot of the protagonist's room you can see a poster of the Cannibal Screaming Fetuses.

2upy98p.png

man oh man this is old. I'm going to make this look better Fo' Shizzle Ma' Nizzle

As a Canadian taxpayer*, I fully endorse giving money to this gentleman in order to create this game.

* Well, as a student, not so much. One day.

SONY said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
darien said:

On March 31, it was reported that Pelloni released a playable demo of Bob's Game, which, according to his website, required a flash cartridge and was playable on the NO$GBA emulator.[sup]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_Game#cite_note-18[/sup]On April 2, 2009, MTV.com's Stephen Totilo interviewed Reggie Fils-Aime about the Bob's Game incident. Fils-Aime said that Pelloni did in fact submit to be a licensed developer for Nintendo, but Nintendo rejected his offer after a standard evaluation because he did not meet their requirements to be a developer for them. He notes that he is happy that people are motivated by games developed under similar circumstances such as World of Goo and 2D Boy as well as Tetris and Pokémon, that Nintendo enjoys "taking big ideas with small budgets and bringing them to life", as he put it.

Bob's Game is a homebrew console role-playing game developed by Robert Pelloni for the Nintendo DS, iPhone and Pandora handheld consoles, and more recently Microsoft Windows.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_Game#cite_note-FAQ-0[/sup]
The game began testing on September 11th 2009[sup][2][/sup] and has yet to have a final release date.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob%27s_Game

There IS a demo. He released a new version and you don't need an emulator to run it. You should check it out, it's really very good!
www.bobsgame.com

Back